This article is about the IFB Neptune VX Dishwasher Review in India from SmartFinder. And if you are the one going to purchase, make sure to read this complete IFB Neptune VX Dishwasher Review, which explains all the features in detail.
Table Of Contents
IFB Neptune VX Dishwasher Review
Do you get frustrated whenever your dishes slip from your hand and break while washing them? Or are you upset with the backache you get by standing for long hours washing dishes after the guests leave? If you are relating to this, then you are in the right place. A dishwasher may be the solution to all your problems.
IFB has always been known for its excellent variety of home appliances. Being a trusted brand, it has never failed to cater to the needs of its customers. One of such home appliances is its dishwasher. The IFB Neptune VX Plus dishwasher maintains a good price-to-feature ratio. This Best Dishwasher in India comes with various features like an inbuilt drying system, high water temperature, less water consumption, and much more.
So, get your seatbelts ready to explore more about it!
Features Of The Dishwasher
The IFB Neptune VX is a sleek, stylish, and modern-looking dishwasher. It comes in dark silver color and measures 28.3 x 18.5 x 18.5 in dimensions. The open depth of the door is 115 cm. It weighs 46 kgs and is portable. Due to its compact size, it can be placed anywhere, like in the kitchen, under the sink, or anywhere you like.
The Neptune VX dishwasher has a capacity of 12 place settings, which is ideal for both nuclear and medium-sized families. One place setting comprises a plate, a small dish, a teacup, a bowl, a tumbler, a glass, a knife, two spoons, and a fork. You can put up to 100 dishes for a wash in one go.
Moreover, this IFB Neptune VX dishwasher has baskets typically designed for Indian utensils, like Kadai and Tawa. The upper section is made for small utensils like spoons, bowls, glasses, knives, etc. At the same time, the lower area holds bigger or medium-sized utensils. The bottom section also has a bottle rack where you can keep your bottles.
This dishwasher comprises eight wash programs, which will help you choose the mode as per your convenience or how you want to wash your dishes. These are:
- ECO Mode: As the name says, it is eco-friendly. It aims at saving electricity and water from getting wasted. It uses little water and powder compared to the other programs. It washes the utensils in 2 hours and 35 minutes and uses 9.5 liters of water.
- Auto Intensive: This program is typically used to remove tough stains. The machine automatically increases the water temperature up to 60- 70°C. The total time taken is 3 hours and uses 12 liters of water.
- Auto Normal: Use this mode if your utensils are not so dirty. The water temperature and cycle time are determined by the Neptune VX Plus’s internal sensors.
- Quick 30: If you quickly want to wash your utensils, then this program may be the best for you. However, it does not dry your utensils. The time taken is 30 minutes, and it uses 10 liters of water.
- Auto Delicate: The most delicate item of the kitchen is crockery. This mode is suitable for you if you want to wash your glassware items. The water temperature and cycle time are determined by the Neptune VX Plus’s internal sensors.
- Super 55: We got a solution for highly stained and least stained utensils. But where do medium-stained vessels go? The Supper 55 program is made just for medium spoiled utensils. The time taken to wash them is only 55 minutes.
- Daily: This mode is made for daily washing and takes 90 minutes to wash them.
- Steam Drying: To increase the drying performance, this IFB dishwasher adds steam to the wash cycle.
Other than these options, the dishwasher also offers four options that you can use along with the above eight; Extra Rinse, Extra Hygiene, Tablet Detergent, and Half Load. Moreover, water is sprayed over every part of the kitchenware by two big 360-degree spray arms and a wide-angle shower.
The Control Panel is fully electric. It has an LED display with plus and minus buttons to increase or decrease the time. Apart from that, it has an On/Off Button. Besides, that is Extra Rinse, Extra Hygiene, Tablet Detergent, and Half Load. There is a Program Button to choose your type of wash and a Start/Pause Button on the right side.
Water should be saved whenever and wherever possible. Leaving taps running while washing your utensils is something that is not recommended. To prevent that, this dishwasher comes with water-saving technology, which uses only 9 liters of water, leaving no stains and dirt behind.
With A++ energy efficiency, this dishwasher uses 0.9 kWh of energy. It is cost-effective, and the best part about it is that it uses even less power when used in the Eco and Quick 30 program.
Half Load Function:
If you think that this dishwasher may not work when loaded with half utensils, you might be wrong. With this Half Load Function, you will be able to wash many fewer dishes, saving energy and water consumption.
It has a unique child lock feature that prevents children from using it.
IFB Neptune VX Dishwasher Specifications
The IFB Neptune VX Dishwasher measures 28.3 x 18.5 x 18.5 in dimensions. The open depth of the door is 115 cm.
- Material and Color:
It comes in a dark silver color and is made up of Stainless Steel.
The dishwasher has a 12 place setting capacity, ideal for small and medium families.
- Wash Programs: It offers eight wash programs:
- ECO Mode
- Auto Intensive
- Auto Normal
- Quick 30
- Auto Delicate
- Super 55
- Steam Drying
- Water Consumption:
- ECO Mode: 9.5 liters
- Auto Intensive: 12 liters
- Quick 30: 10 liters
- Super 55: 55 minutes
- Noise Level:
The dishwasher has a sound level of 49 dB, which is average.
- Power Consumption:
It has an A++ energy efficiency rating and consumes 0.9 kWh of energy.
The IFB dishwasher comes with a two years warranty on the machine and an eight years warranty on spare parts.
- It has a child lock feature.
- The energy and water consumption is relatively low.
- It has eight wash programs, more than compared to other brands.
- The energy efficiency has been rated A++
- The size is compact and easily fits anywhere.
- It is easy to operate.
- It maintains hygiene by raising the temperature of the water.
- It features a water softening device.
- Does not make much noise.
- An ideal choice for people with medium-sized families.
- Parts not covered by warranty are expensive.
- Utensils made out of aluminum, copper, iron, brass, and plastic are not suitable for this dishwasher.
- Not suitable for large vessels.
IFB Neptune VX Dishwasher Review Summary
The IFB Neptune VX Fully Electronic Dishwasher is worth the price for medium families. It will help you save water and electricity consumption. This dishwasher gives outstanding results and is reliable. Try keeping this option in your mind when you lookout for a dishwasher. The rest of choice lies with you!