Most of us do not know to download videos from Youtube, and if you are one of a kind, this article is all about how to download youtube videos on iPhone.
Downloading Youtube videos isn’t legal unless you see a download link on any Youtube channel according to Google’s terms of service for Youtube. However, here is how to download Youtube videos on iPhone.
How To Download Youtube Videos On iPhone?
Read the below steps.
- Download and launch the Readdle application on your iPhone
- Choose the compass icon to open the Safari browser
- Type in www.videosolo.com and choose the online video downloader option
- A link box appears where you paste in the link of the Youtube video you wanted to download
- Your video will be decoded and display a list of different output formats and quality options.
- Choose the best format and tap the download on the preferred output option
- Choose the download location for the video
- Now tap the downloads section in the menu to view your downloaded videos in the document app.
- To save it on your iPhone, click the Save video in the Share option
- Now you can find the downloaded Youtube videos in your Photos application.