If you are a new Jio customer and hardly remember your Jio number all the time, this How To Check Jio Number article is for you. Here are five simple steps for how to check Jio number.
Table Of Contents
How To Check Jio Number?
1. Check Your Jio Number Through USSD
This method is one of the top ways to check your Jio number using USSD. Read below.
- Open the dialer from your phone and type ‘Jio’ to 199
- To check your Jio SIM number, type in *1#
- After tapping the call button, you should be able to see your Jio mobile number
2. Check Your Jio Number Through The My Jio App
Checking your Jio number through the MyJio app is the easiest way to do it. Just follow the below steps.
- Firstly, download the MyJio app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- After launching the MyJio App login and signup with your Jio SIM
- Now you’ll be seeing your registered mobile number from the “My Account” Section
3. Check Your Jio Number Through Sms
One can send an SMS from their registered Jio mobile number to check their number. Here are the steps to follow.
- Open the messaging application on your mobile device
- Now type the “MYPLAN” and send an SMS to the number 199
- You shall get a message instantly about your registered Jio mobile number and its details
- Also, you can check your account details with your registered mobile Jio number
4. Check Your Jio Number Through Customer Care
- Open the dialer from your mobile phone
- Call 198
- Select your ideal language
- Type in the perfect details to connect with the customer care executive
- After joining, ask for your Jio number to the Jio customer care
- Once they verify your details, they’ll provide you with the details you were looking for!
Other than these above four mentioned methods, you can also identify your Jio number by calling different numbers, and you can note it down for your future reference.
Further have a glance at this post, How To Check Jio Balance if you wish to know your main balance.