Need to check your data balance? But are you aware of how to check Jio data balance?
There are four different methods if you are looking to know about how to check Jio data balance. Kindly read below to be aware of these steps.
Table Of Contents
How To Check Jio Data Balance?
1. Check Jio data balance through the MyJio app
This method is the easiest way to know your data balance among all the other procedures.
- Download the MyJio app from the Playstore/Appstore from your mobile device
- Then launch the application
- Register your account submit the verification details to access the application
- Now you should be able to see your data balance details on the homepage of the MyJio app and the active plan details
2. Check Jio data balance through USSD code
You can also check the Jio data balance through USSD codes by following the below steps.
- Open the dialer from your phone.
- Dial the *111*1*3# to know your Internet balance information
- Also, you can check your main balance by dialing *333*3*1*1#
3. Check Jio data balance through Website
- Open up the browser from your mobile phone
- Head to the Jio official website
- Type in your mobile number to access its data
- Now you can view your data balance and other details on the top of your page!
4. Check Jio data balance through messaging app
- Open the messaging app from your mobile device
- Type in the “MBAL” and send it to the 55333 from the registered Jio number
- Shortly, you’ll be receiving all the details about your Jio number
Suppose if you have forgotten your Jio number, use this How To Check Jio Number for checking balance.