Suppose you ever wondered how to check Airtel data balance on your registered Airtel number, read below to know further.
Here are the three simplest and easiest ways to help you with how to check Airtel net balance for your Airtel sim.
Table Of Contents
How To Check Airtel Net Balance?
1. Checking Airtel Net Balance Through My Airtel App
This method is the most reliable and easiest way to check their data balance on the My Airtel app. Follow the below steps.
- Download the My Airtel app on your smartphone through Google Play Store/App store
- After launching your application, sign up and log in with your airtel mobile number.
- Now you should be able to see your Airtel data balance along with your Airtel main balance and validity of the data on the dashboard in the My Airtel app.
2. Checking Airtel Net Balance Through USSD Code
This method is another way to check your data balance through the USSD codes. Read below to know the procedures.
- Open the dialer from your phone.
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel
- Also, you can dial *121# and enter 5 to check your Airtel 3G/4G data balance
3. Checking Airtel Data Balance Through Airtel Self-care Service
The Airtel self-care service is the same way one checks their data balance through the internet/browser. Here are the steps for you to follow.
- Go to the Airtel Self-care Website
- Enter your registered Airtel mobile number and log in using OTP
- Now you should be able to see the airtel main balance and data balance on the self-care service dashboard