You might think you can’t get the best gaming laptop under 2 Lakh, but you’ll find great choices when you look around. Here’s a look at the best gaming laptop under 2 lakh if you’re searching for a quality model without breaking the bank.
Table Of Contents
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 2 Lakh In India
- 1. Lenovo Legion 7 Gaming Laptop
- 2. Asus ROG Zephyrus S15 Gaming Laptop
- 3. MSI GE75 Raider 10SFS Gaming Laptop
- 4. Dell Gaming G3 15 3500 Gaming Laptop
- 5. Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 Gaming Laptop
- 6. Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop
- 7. Asus ROG Zephyrus M Gaming Laptop
- Buyers Guide For The Best Gaming Laptop Under 2 Lakh In India
- Which Is The Best Gaming Laptop Under 2 Lakh In India 2021 For You?
Best Gaming Laptop Under 2 Lakh In India
1. Lenovo Legion 7 Gaming Laptop
In our personal view, the Lenovo Legion 7 is the best gaming laptop under 2 lakh in India in 2021. One quality gaming laptop to watch is the Lenovo Legion 7. The legion uses an Intel processor with eight cores and support for overclocking at up to 5.1 GHz. The 16 GB of memory also provides more support for reading data when you’re using your laptop. The Thunderbolt 3 connection feature also helps you transfer data to different devices in less time.
The Q Control 3.0 feature is a popular part of the Lenovo laptop. You can move between different usage modes based on how much power you need at a time. You can use the Performance Mode option if you need more power for games or Quiet Mode if you need to save battery space. You can also use the Q Control feature to review your charging thresholds and make the necessary software updates for your work. The feature ensures full support of all your gaming needs.
The rear vents have some lights around their bodies. You’ll also notice the RGB backlit keyboard with the ability to change colors based on your settings. These features provide a more detailed look to your laptop while ensuring it will retain its power.
- The keyboard features a useful physical design
- The laptop comes with 8 GB of dedicated graphics
- The thermal array uses multiple sensors to keep the inside cool
- The vents can become obstructed
- The RGB lighting on the outside uses unnecessary battery power.
2. Asus ROG Zephyrus S15 Gaming Laptop
The Asus ROG Zephyrus S15 is the slimmest gaming laptop under 2 lakh you’ll find today. The laptop weighs less than 2 kg and is 18.9 mm thin. The 15.6-inch laptop provides a brilliant display with a 300 Hz refresh rate, plus the slim bezels ensure the screen remains slim while still producing a quality look.
The Zephyrus S15 uses an anti-dust tunnel to collect outside particles and take them from entering your fans. The self-cleaning feature ensures the cooling setup inside the laptop stays functional and won’t be obstructed by dust.
The laptop features a CPU block with an internal fence that keeps the liquid metal compound that cools the unit from leaking. The added liquid metal provides extra insulation inside your laptop, keeping it from overheating.
The laptop features 32 GB of RAM inside its body. You don’t have to install any more RAM inside the laptop, as you’ve already got the most power you can get out of a laptop when you start using this model.
- The keyboard features a desktop-inspired arrangement
- Hi-Res audio support provides louder volume without distortion
- The processor can overclock at 5.1 GHz
- The processor uses more battery power when overclocking
- The battery doesn’t last longer than five hours in most cases
3. MSI GE75 Raider 10SFS Gaming Laptop
MSI GE75 is the affordable gaming laptop one can look for under 2 lakh in India. This MSI laptop features one of the most effective arrangements you can use for a gaming machine. The laptop has 16 GB of RAM and a 512 GB SSD to go alongside a 1 TB HDD. It also includes a high-quality 8 GB graphics card.
The laptop also supports Killer Wi-Fi 6 connections. These are among the fastest and most stable Wi-Fi connections you can use for online gaming and productivity. The Bluetooth 5.1 support on this laptop is also helpful, as it gives you the power to add your wireless devices to your laptop in moments.
You can adjust the RGB backlight on your keyboard with different tones for each key. You can establish different settings for specific games, which helps when you’re trying to keep your controls organized.
The 17.3-inch screen is also one of the largest you can find in the gaming laptop industry. The 240Hz screen comes with a thin bezel for a more immersive display inspired by traditional desktops.
- You can expand the 16 GB RAM to 64 GB
- Regularly plays games at 60 fps
- The processor can overclock at 5 GHz
- The backlighting on the keyboard can use lots of battery power
- Takes a bit to start up
4. Dell Gaming G3 15 3500 Gaming Laptop
The Dell Gaming G3 15 is the premium gaming laptop you can buy for under 2 lakh in India. It provides many ways for you to control the action on this 15.6-inch laptop. The Dell laptop uses the Game Shift feature to help you adjust the laptop’s performance even as you’re playing a game. With Game Shift, you can review your processor performance and adjust what programs you’re running when playing a game, ensuring you don’t waste your performance.
The laptop also features a dual-fan cooling setup and a comprehensive thermal design to keep the laptop cool even when you’re playing your games. The vents are placed around the sides and back end of the laptop to ensure everything flows out well. The arrangement prevents possible overheating and other threats while you’re playing your games.
The laptop also features a 6 GB graphics card and a 512 GB SSD. The SSD format is more effective than what you’d get with a traditional hard drive, as it doesn’t require as much power or battery use. However, if you are not satisfied with this, consider another Dell variant in our related Best Gaming Laptop Under 90000 list.
- Runs quietly in most situations
- Does not produce vibrations while working
- Supports most external controllers with Bluetooth compatibility
- The power cord for the battery takes a bit to set up
- Uses more power when you’re on a Wi-Fi network
5. Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 Gaming Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i7 10th Generation
- Speed: 2.3 GHz
- Graphic card: RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6
- Screen Size: 17.3-inch
- Memory and Storage: 16 GB RAM & 1TB SSD
- Battery Backup: 6 Hours
Asus ROG Strix Scar is the latest addition to our best gaming laptop under the 2 lakh list. The powerful processor on this Asus gaming laptop provides a base speed of 2.3 GHz. It also overclocks at up to 5.1 GHz, making it one of the fastest processors on today’s model. The processor also features an eight-core design to handle more commands and orders at once.
The laptop features a 1 TB SSD for storage, but it also features two additional slots for other storage drives. You can use these storage slots to secure additional SSDs as necessary. You can also expand the memory in this laptop from 16 GB to 32 GB as necessary. The hard drives also use a USB 3.2 interface, helping you load and run data faster than what you’d get out of most other hard drives.
The 8 GB graphics card is perfect for the 17.3-inch screen on this laptop. The laptop screen provides a 300 Hz refresh rate, giving you a smooth image that can project your games at 60 fps. There’s also an anti-glare panel on this laptop screen to keep the action looking its best in all environments.
- Offers Bluetooth support for most outside peripherals
- Includes four USB 3.0 ports
- The fans on the inside operate effectively and without producing much noise
- Heavy at nearly 3 kg
- The battery doesn’t go for more than five hours in most cases.
6. Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop
The Razer Blade 15 is a 15.6-inch gaming laptop with a six-core Intel processor under 2 lakh. It can perform at up to 5.0 GHz for your most intensive gaming sessions.
The NVIDIA graphics card uses the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture design. This layout reads visual data and identifies the proper amount of power usage necessary to keep a game running. The GPU provides 6 GB of VRAM for your games.
The Razer Blade 15 can connect to whatever you wish to use. It supports Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi 6 connections, plus it uses USB Type-A and C ports. You can also link the laptop to a more massive screen through an HDMI port. You could also use that same HDMI port to link to a second screen to let you play on two separate screens at once.
The Razer Chroma feature lets you adjust the backlighting on your keyboard. You can adjust the lights by key, helping you sort out your keys based on whatever functions you want to use when playing your games.
- The touchpad on the bottom is accurate and responsive
- Includes an additional slot for a new hard drive
- The thin bezel display keeps the frame around the screen from being too thick.
- Does not support any more memory outside of the base 16 GB
- Weighs more at nearly 4 kg
7. Asus ROG Zephyrus M Gaming Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8th Generation
- Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Graphic card: GTX 1070 8GB
- Screen Size: 15.6-inch
- Memory and Storage: 16 GB RAM & 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
- Battery Backup: 6 Hours
The last option for the best gaming laptop under 2 Lakh is the Asus ROG Zephyrus M. The laptop features a 1 TB HDD and a 256 GB SSD. You can use these two together to store more data, plus you can move your most frequently-used files onto the SSD for easier storage. The laptop uses a 6 GB graphics card and 16 GB of base memory. It offers plenty of power, and it still weighs about 2.4 kg.
The laptop cools through the Active Aerodynamic System. The AAS keeps the processor running cool and quiet even when you produce the most intensive loads on the machine. You can also adjust the maximum speed and other stuffing on your laptop to fit whatever needs you to hold the most. The design helps you handle more powerful signals for all your work needs.
You can also use the Optimus power-saving mode while using the laptop. The design reviews your program usage and controls the battery power to keep inactive programs from operating. The design ensures your laptop stays functional all day long. In case, if you require an Asus gaming laptop with even more advanced features, you can take a look at our Best Gaming Laptop Under 3 Lakhs post.
- The added cooling features on the inside keep the computer from overheating
- Features five USB 3.0 ports
- Includes a separate port for Ethernet links
- Uses extra battery power when linking to a Wi-Fi network
- The battery takes a while to charge
Before you go, make sure to refer to our Best Gaming Laptop Under 1 Lakh in India 2021 post which includes some of the efficient laptops under budget.
Buyers Guide For The Best Gaming Laptop Under 2 Lakh In India
Key Parts of a Gaming Laptop To Consider
You’ll have to watch when looking for a top-rate gaming laptop you can trust. There are a few things to review when looking for a helpful laptop for any purpose:
- Processor – The processor will execute the commands necessary for your computer to stay operational. A processor can use many cores to handle different actions at once. A faster processor is more effective, but it could also use extra battery power.
- Memory – Review the random access memory or RAM in your laptop. The RAM measures how much data the laptop can transfer and read at a time. Extra RAM is necessary for helping you complete more tasks.
- Storage – Your laptop can include a solid-state drive that uses less energy and reads data fast. It could also feature a hard disk drive that can store more content.
- Graphics Card – The graphics card includes visual memory that can process the content you’re aiming to load in your games. You’ll require a more extensive graphics card that can load all the features in your games.
- Cooling – Every laptop needs an effective cooling system that keeps the laptop safe. The cooling can feature various fans and heat pipes or sinks. It also requires enough vents to keep the warm air from sticking around in the laptop for too long.
- Battery – You’ll require a battery that can last long enough for all your gaming sessions. Some batteries can charge in less time, including some models that can charge halfway in about an hour.
What Will You Use Your Laptop For?
You can use your gaming laptop for many purposes, but the things you’ll use in your laptop should be considered surrounding what you’ll use your laptop for the most. There are many things you can consider when using your laptop:
- Online Games
Many laptops can handle ultra-fast online connections. While many can work with Wi-Fi signals, the most effective ones can work with Ethernet links that produce stronger signals.
Every gaming laptop needs a good arrangement that can handle whatever pieces of multimedia you will use. A laptop can feature high-quality speakers. It can also include a screen with a thin bezel that prevents the borders on the ends from being as noticeable. The screen also requires a high refresh rate that produces smooth images and motions.
- On-the-Go Games
You can bring your laptop around many places, although it should be easy to carry. A laptop should feature a lightweight body that you can tote around with ease. It should also be slim enough to fit in most carrying cases. But the battery charging setup you use may also take up extra space, especially since most batteries use a traditional block arrangement.
Tips For Effectively Using Your Laptop
You can use your gaming laptop well if you use a few convenient tips:
- Watch for how many programs you’re using at a time. You will use more battery power if you run more things at once.
- Be cautious when overclocking your processor. While you can overclock your processor to make it work faster, it will still work at speeds faster than it is designed to support. The unit could overheat, plus it will likely use extra battery power for work.
- Look at how you can upgrade your laptop if possible. You can add new memory modules or hard drives to your laptop, but there may be limits over what you can add at a time. You must also follow the proper instructions for adding these features to your laptop.
- Watch for whatever control panel features that come with your laptop. Some laptops will feature control panels that let you review your online signals, cooling efforts on the inside, and how many programs you’re running at a time.
- You will likely need to clean your laptop screen on occasion. Be sure your laptop comes with a secure design that keeps dust and moisture from entering inside its body.
Which Is The Best Gaming Laptop Under 2 Lakh In India 2021 For You?
The first of our three favorites for the best gaming laptop under 2 Lakh is the Lenovo Legion 7. It provides a convenient interface that helps you control your battery usage, plus you can track your laptop’s diagnostics well with this model. The ability to play at 5.1 GHz is also a popular part of this laptop.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus S15 gaming laptop is another great choice to see. The laptop has one of the most extensive cooling and dust protection setups around. It also provides a clear screen that doesn’t produce lots of glare.
You can also use the MSI GE75 Raider 10SFS gaming laptop if you’re looking for a top-rate gaming laptop without spending lots of money. The laptop features two useful disk drives, plus it offers one of the highest maximum memory amounts on the laptop market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best gaming laptop to own for under 2 lakh price?
The Lenovo Legion 7 laptop is the best gaming laptop to purchase for under 2 lakhs price. This laptop is equipped with RGB backlit keyboard, 8 GB dedicated graphics and a brilliant thermal design with multiple sensors. Overall, this Lenovo gaming laptop is the finest thing to purchase.
Asus or MSI laptop? Which is the best gaming brand under 2 lakh?
In our view, the Asus ROG Zephyrus is the best gaming laptop to own. Since the Asus laptop is afforded with a 5.1 GHz clocking processor, high-resolution audio support with no distortion, and many other exciting features. Whereas the MSI GE 75 laptop is highly affordable with flaws like high battery consumption and lags in booting(major blemish).
Which is the budget-friendly gaming laptop?
The MSI GE75 gaming laptop is budget-friendly under the 2L price. This laptop is offered with 16 GB RAM that can be expanded upto 64 GB, 5 GHz, 60 FPS gaming, 240 HZ refresh rate, and a 512 GB SSD. Overall, the MSI GE75 gaming laptop is highly affordable.