This article is about the Voltas Beko Table Top Dishwasher Review in India. And if you are the one going to purchase, make sure to read this complete Voltas Beko Table Top Dishwasher Review.
Table Of Contents
Voltas Beko Table Top Dishwasher Review
Washing dishes could be a bit tedious and time-consuming job. How troublesome it may be to wash your dishes after a long tiring day. Thanks to the advancement in technology, there are dishwashers that can be almost a life savior.
Voltas has come up with its tabletop dishwasher, which easily cleans your food, bowls, glassware, and cutlery using less water, electricity, and chemicals than hand-washing. It’s not only cost-effective, but it’s also highly effective when it comes to spick-and-span cleaning. It has some fantastic washing programs which will ease the washing process.
If you have a nuclear family, then this Voltas dishwasher may be a good option for you. The machine comes with an eight-place setting. A plate, a small dish, a teacup, a bowl, a tumbler, a glass, a knife, two spoons, and a fork comprise one place setting. It can wash up to 96 items. The upper section is entirely adjustable, which means you can easily move or replace some of the shelves to create some space for the button section. The bottom section is usually used for medium-sized utensils, while the upper region is used for small utensils, like spoons, bowls, etc.
The Best Dishwasher comes in dimensions 50 x 55 x 59.5 cm. It has a compact size with a portable option. Its small size makes it easier to move it and place it anywhere at your convenience. You can keep it in your kitchen or under your sink.
You don’t have to worry about your utensils getting broken or the dishes not getting cleaned as per your choice because this dishwasher comes in various washing programs that will help your worries go away! These programs will help you select the best option for washing your utensils. Let’s have a look at each one of them:
- ECO Mode: This mode takes 3 hours and 15 minutes and is the most eco-friendly amongst the other methods. Not only does it save water from getting wasted, but it also saves electricity. This consumes less water than a manual hand wash, which may surprise you.
- Intensive 70: Stains not getting removed? Try using this mode. The whole wash takes 2 hours and 40 minutes and is best suited if you want to clean your utensils thoroughly. The dishwasher automatically increases its temperature up to 70°C to remove tough stains.
- Normal: This mode takes 2 hours and 30 minutes and is the standard time that the dishwasher usually takes.
- Mini 30: Don’t try this mode if you want to remove your stains. Being the quickest mode, it takes only 30 minutes to wash your utensils. However, it does not dry your utensils.
- Glass Care: As the name suggests, the mode is suitable if you want to wash your expensive glassware.
- Clean and Shine: This mode, too, can be used for everyday use. It takes 1 hour and thirty minutes and is best for lightly stained vessels.
The dishwasher comes with a waterproof touch screen control system. It has an LED Display with four buttons; Power Button, a Select Button to choose your desired wash, a Delayed Start button, and a Play/Pause Button. If you by any chance forgot to put any utensil, you can easily choose the pause button, keep your vessel inside, and again resume the washing.
Wash and Dry:
The cleaning process comprises the dishwasher first cleaning the dishes thoroughly and then using an auto-heat system to dry the dishes. You don’t have to out your words again for an hour or so just to dry them. It will come out clean and dried up after it stops.
However, this method does not work with Mini30 mode. For that, you have to dry your utensils yourself.
Not entirely, but this dishwasher consumes at least 50 percent less water than a standard manual wash.
Voltas Beko Table Top Dishwasher Specifications
The size of this dishwasher is compact, with dimensions 50 x 55 x 59.5 cm.
- Material and Color:
The dishwasher comes in a silver-looking color and is made up of Stainless Steel.
Suitable for a nuclear family, it has a capacity of eight place settings or 96 vessels.
- Wash Programs:
It offers six wash programs:
- Intensive 70
- Mini 30
- Glass Care
- Clean and Shine
- Water Consumption (L):
The water may vary depending upon the program you have chosen:
- ECO: 9 liters
- Intensive 70: 12 liters
- Normal: 11 liters
- Clean and Shine: 10 liters
- Noise Level:
The machine has a 49 dB noise level, which is an average sound level of dishwashers. More or less, it makes a slight sound which is acceptable.
- Power Consumption:
It has a low power consumption. It consumes only 300 watts, reducing your bills from rising higher.
The Voltas Beko Dishwasher comes with a two-year warranty on the machine and a 5-year warranty on the motor.
- It is small in size and can be kept anywhere.
- The power consumption is low. Hence, it is cost-effective.
- It aims at least water wastage. It is 50 percent less than manual wash.
- The stains get removed quickly.
- It has an auto drying feature. You don’t have to wipe the utensils after washing.
- It comes with six washing programs according to your convenience.
- The intensive mode uses warm water to remove tough stains from the utensils.
- It does not make much noise.
- It eases manual work.
- It is easy to operate, and the installation process is pretty simple.
- The dishwasher cannot hold more than 96 vessels.
- It is not suitable for large utensils since the fan may come on their way while washing.
- If you live in a big family of 5-6 members, this may not be a good option for you.
- The washing process is very time-consuming. The standard time taken by the machine is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Final Words in Voltas Beko Table Top Dishwasher Review
A dishwasher becomes something to consider when you have a small family, and your hectic schedule may not allow you to do household chores. This dishwasher is not only affordable but is also one of the best dishwashers in the market. The pros of this dishwasher have overpowered its cons, increasing its efficiency. But explore other options in the market, too, before choosing one.