The Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera Price In India is Rs. 85,995. The Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera Price In India is reasonable and is worth buying on Amazon.
Nikon has done an excellent job designing a small, compact, and lightweight camera with a secure one-handed grip. The Nikon Z50 stands out thanks to the 16-50mm pancake kit lens, which is one of the slimmest APS-C kit lenses ever seen, as well as the usage of a ‘true’ mechanical zoom mechanism rather than an electrical power zoom system.
Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera boasts a 20.9 million effective pixel resolution, which allows for high-quality images and films, as well as an automatic switch between the viewfinder and the monitor.
Table Of Contents
Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera Price In India
The Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera Price in India starts from ₹85,995. Compare and buy Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera online at the lowest price in India.
Features and Specialization
Who wouldn’t desire a camera that is both compact and offers excellent image quality? With its 20.9 megapixel sensor and the proud DNA of the Z series, the Nikon Z50 ensures that you get to create outstanding photographs and videos.
The Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera produces high-quality images with vibrant colors and outstanding ISO performance. This Best DSLR Camera under 1 Lakh in India 2021 image stabilization kit lenses are of remarkably good quality for such a low price. The grip design makes it extremely easy to grasp and operate the camera.
The following are some of Nikon Z50’s unique features:
- Focal Distance of 16mm: Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera features a large inner diameter of 55mm and a short focal distance of 16mm. This makes sure to deliver exceptionally vivid images and produce three-dimensionality without any minor flaws.
- Compact Body: Anyone would want their camera to have a good grip to hold and film or capture beautiful pictures. With its compact and stylish design, the Z50 allows you to record spontaneous moments whether on vacation, on an adventure, in a cafe, or anywhere else that fascinates you!
- Electronic Viewfinder: With everything in front of you at a glance, selecting the proper AF point or AF mode, among other things, becomes a breeze. The electronic viewfinder allows you to look at all of your options on a single screen. You can also control your viewfinder more easily, thanks to the well-laid-out keys.
- 180° Tilting Monitor: This Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera includes a flexible and versatile monitor that lets you shoot with ease, whether it is for vlogging or just taking group selfies. You enjoy a varied shooting experience with the Nikon Z50’s 180° tilting monitor that comes with touch operation so that you can effortlessly capture moments.
- Silent Mode: You wouldn’t want your mechanical shutter to make a noise while you’re shooting a video or to take a picture, would you? Nikon has responded by creating a silent mode that allows you to shoot without disturbing your subject. In general, it’s ideal for weddings and theatre productions.
- 20.9 Million Effective Megapixels: Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera has a 20.9 million megapixel CMOS sensor and an EXPEED 6 image-processing engine, which clearly allows you to pursue your passion and gives you the benefit of shooting stunning images with high resolution and quality. It also features a hybrid autofocus (AF) technology with phase-detection AF, allowing you to capture your shot in low light.
- ISO: Because this Nikon Z50 Mirrorless camera’s ISO sensitivity of 51200 for stills and 25600 for videos, it ensures that your photographs come out brightly lighted so that you don’t have to think twice about capturing a moment when you’re in a low-light scenario.
- SnapBridge 2.6: The nicest aspect about this Nikon Z50 Mirrorless camera is that it has SnapBridge 2.6, which allows you to simply record and share photos and videos simultaneously. You can effortlessly transfer files to mobile devices that are compatible.
- Creative Picture Control: With the help of creative picture control, a mode that gives 20 various creative possibilities to make your stills and videos more lively, you can go a step further in expressing yourself.
- 209 AF points: If you want to capture moving objects in a frame, this Nikon Z50 Mirrorless camera’s 209 AF points, which cover roughly 87 percent horizontally and nearly 85 percent vertically of the frame, make it simple to capture moving objects in a frame.
Why Choose Nikon Z50?
Wouldn’t it be nice if your Nikon Z50 Mirrorless camera had a good ISO and CMOS sensor for taking high-quality, high-resolution photos and videos, as well as a file transfer option that was simple to use? Well, the Nikon Z50 has you covered with a tiny camera that includes all of the capabilities you need in a camera.
The Z50 can record any object, static or moving, thanks to its 20.9 million effective megapixels and 209 focusing points. You’ll enjoy working with this camera because it has an optical viewfinder that allows you to see all of the AF modes and points in front of you.
With its outstanding feature of creative photo control, which allows you to transfer files from your Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera to your smartphone in a matter of seconds, you may share any of your shots quickly. With all of the capabilities you want your camera to have to achieve that perfect shot every time, the Nikon Z50 becomes a terrific choice.