There comes a time to take long screenshots often, but it is not known for everyone. Are you looking to know how to take scrolling long screenshot in windows 11?
Then read this article entirely as we cover the steps for how to take scrolling long screenshot in windows 11.
Table Of Contents
How To Take Scrolling Long Screenshot In Windows 11?
Taking a long screenshot in Windows 11 can be done by downloading the required software. Follow the below steps to capture a long screenshot in WIndows 11.
1. Capture Scrolling Screenshot Using Snagit
This software is one of the most popularly used platforms to capture screenshots. Read the below steps to capture your screenshot.
- After downloading the software, you can sign up for free
- Now click the scrolling window option on the window you wanted to snap
- The selected screen will automatically scroll down the page to capture
- Now you can view, edit and share it as per your desire
2. Capture Scrolling Screenshot Using Tweakshot
- Download and launch the Tweakshot software
- On the right side of your window, you can choose the capture option to capture the scrolling screenshot.
- Head to the page that you desire to snap a shot
- Now you can view and edit the image and save it before closing the window.
3. Capture Scrolling Screenshot Using Apowersoft Screen Capture Pro
- After downloading and launching, you can sign up for free
- Now click the scrolling window option on the page where the screenshot is needed
- The software will automatically scroll down the page to save the shot, edit, and share according to your desires
Overall, these are the most common methods to take a scrolling long screenshot on your Windows 11 laptop. Suppose you are interested to know, click here How To Take Screenshot In Windows 11?