There are different methods about how to remove lice from hair permanently that will work for you, but make sure if you are using any treatment, not to use any other chemicals in your hair before the lice treatment.
Doing this may cause an adverse reaction in your scalp because it can be very sensitive when killing any remaining eggs or lice.
Right, let us know how to remove lice from hair permanently and naturally now.
How To Remove Lice From Hair Permanently?
1. One of the most common remedies that people use to remove lice from hair is lemon juice and Olive Oil For Hair. Just you have to take 1/2 cup of warm water with one teaspoon of baking soda and add two tablespoons each of olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Pour this mixture onto your hair, put a shower cap on, and leave it in your hair for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with regular shampoo and hot water, then use a nit comb to remove any remaining lice and eggs that the mixture missed.
2. Another way you can get rid of lice in less than an hour is by using mayonnaise on your scalp. Put mayonnaise all throughout your scalp and leave it in your hair for a few hours, then rinse it out with regular shampoo. You can also use olive oil or mashed avocados to eliminate any bugs in your hair. If you have very thick hair, add 2-3 eggs to the mixture to help kill lice faster.
3. Placing a pot of water on the stove and heating it until it is hot but not boiling will help kill live lice. After heating your water, lean over the cooking pot and cover your head with a towel for 20 minutes. Repeat this process two more times for at least an hour to ensure that all the lice are dead. You can also use this method to kill any bugs in your hair.
4. If you want to get rid of lice in less than 15 minutes, mix two t-spoons of apple cider vinegar and a cup of water. Apply the mixture throughout your scalp and leave it on for five more minutes. Rinse your hair with regular shampoo, and then use a nit comb to remove the lice that the mixture missed.
5. Using an over-the-counter anti-lice shampoo is one of the most effective ways to get rid of lice if you are experiencing an infestation at home or school. Using these shampoos can be very effective if you want to eliminate lice and the eggs that may remain after using other remedies. Obey the instructions on the bottle, and make sure to brush any remaining nits off your hair with a fine-tooth comb.
6. Placing Vaseline all over your scalp overnight is another way to help remove lice from your hair. When you get up the next day, wash your hair with regular shampoo and then brush it out thoroughly to remove any dead lice that may remain in your hair after the Vaseline has been removed.
7. Using mayonnaise on your scalp overnight is another remedy to remove lice quickly. Repeat this method for at least three consecutive days to ensure that all lice are dead. After repeating this process, use a fine-tooth comb to remove any leftover nits in your hair.
8. Rinsing your hair with vinegar is another treatment for removing lice naturally without harming the roots of your hair or causing any damage. Fill up a sink with warm water and pour in some vinegar until it covers the entire hair. Allow the mixture to sit on the hair for half an hour, then rinse the vinegar entirely with warm water. The last step is to use a fine-tooth comb to remove any dead lice after rinsing with vinegar.
If you have thin hair, use a mixture of water and olive oil instead of vinegar.
9. If you want to kill lice quickly without using any products, you have to boil some water and lean over the pot as if you were going to wash your hair with it. Wrap a towel covering your head and leave your face very close to the cooking pot for 20 minutes.
After this period, make sure you rinse your hair with warm water and regular shampoo to remove any dead lice that may remain in your hair after this treatment.
10. Using a blow dryer and water is another easy way to kill live lice without resorting to over-the-counter treatments. Turn your blow dryer on and allow the hot air to hit your hair for several minutes. But make sure not to burn yourself by touching the nozzle of the hairdryer. This method is very effective because it kills live lice that may remain in your hair after other treatments such as Vaseline.
If you’re experiencing an infestation of lice in your home or at school, try out some of these ten natural ways to remove lice from hair permanently.