Planning to use esim on your iPhone? But how to esim on iPhone?
Right, if you are not well with this tech, read this article till the end as we cover all the steps about how to esim on iPhone.
How To esim On iPhone?
An eSIM is a digital SIM that activates your cellular data plan without having a physical nano-SIM. Just follow the below instructions to esim on iPhone.
- Tap settings, cellular, and tap the plan you want to apply
- Your plan is activated
- Select the cellular plan label and choose the number
- With this selected number, you can send and call someone who isn’t in your Contacts app
- Also, choose the default number for only cellular data and the other one for remaining purposes
- Now your iPhone is set up with two phone numbers
To get these procedures appropriately done, your iPhone model should be iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, or greater than that. Else your iOS version must be 13.1 for a quicker start.