Microsoft has recently released the preview for Android support on Windows 11. In case you are interested, know about how to download windows subsystem for android in windows 11.
Right without wasting much time, let’s dive into the steps for how to download windows subsystem for android in windows 11.
Table Of Contents
How To Download Windows Subsystem For Android In Windows 11?
Now you can install Windows Subsystem for Android on your Windows 11 and run Android apps from the Amazon Appstore. Follow the below steps to download Windows Subsystem.
- Open Start and click the search box.
- Type in the Turn Windows features on or off to open the application
- Click the Virtual Machine Platform option
- Click OK button
- Now restart the laptop
Head to enroll the laptop in Beta Channel
- Open the Settings and click on Windows Update.
- Click on the Windows Insider Program page on the right side
- Choose the Get Started option
- Click the link account option to link your Microsoft account
- Click the Continue button
- Tap the continue button again after selecting the beta channel option
- Click the restart button
After the above steps, you’ll be proceeding to install the WSA and the Amazon Appstore
1. Installing Windows Subsystem for Android
- Open the Windows Subsystem for Android from the browser
- Click the Install button
- Now you can run Android applications on Windows 11
2. Installing Amazon Appstore
- Open the Amazon app page
- Choose the Install button
- Now you can launch and run the Android apps on Windows 11
Once you complete all the above steps, the Amazon Appstore app and Windows Subsystem for Android are installed on your computer.