How to download Instagram reels?
If this is the question swirling in your mind, don’t worry. Here is the complete guide covering a few methods for how to download Instagram reels.
Table Of Contents
What Is An Instagram Reel?
An Instagram reel is a compilation of your best Instagram posts. It can be a great way to show off your work or just share some of your favorite memories.
How To Download Instagram Reels?
There are a few ways to download your Instagram reels. Here are the five most popular methods:
1. Using the Instagram app
The first way is to use the Instagram app itself. To do this,
- open the Instagram app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- From there, tap on “Your Profile” and then “Posts Archive.”
- Finally, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the post you want to download and select “Download Video.”
2. Using a website or app
Another way to download your Instagram reels is to use a website or app. To do this,
- Open Chrome browser (or of your choice) and head to the website instagramdownloader
- Once there, enter the username or profile URL of the Instagram account you want to download the videos from
- And then click on “Download.”
Suppose you are comfortable with an app rather than a website; there are plenty of options to choose from.
One popular app is InstaDownloader and can be downloaded from the Play Store. When you have installed the application, open it up and enter the username or profile URL of the Instagram account you want to download the videos from. Then tap on “Download.”
3. Using a desktop computer
If you’d rather download your Instagram reels using a desktop computer, there are a few methods you can use.
- One way is to use the website InstaDownloader.com. As mentioned before, this website allows you to download videos from Instagram accounts by entering the username or profile URL.
- Another way to download videos from Instagram on a desktop computer is to use an app called 4K Video Downloader. This application costs free and can be downloaded from the website 4kdownload.com. Once you have the app installed, open it up and drag and drop the Instagram video you want to download into the app’s main window.
4. Using a third-party tool
If you’re not comfortable downloading videos from Instagram using a website or app, you can use a third-party tool.
- One popular tool is called InstaSave.
- The Instasave tool can be installed for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you have the app installed, open the app and then enter the username or profile URL of the Instagram account you want to download the videos from.
- Then tap on “Download.”
5. Using a desktop computer and a third-party tool
The final way to download your Instagram reels is to use a desktop computer and a third-party tool.
- One popular tool for doing this is called DownloadGram.
- This tool can be downloaded for free from the website downloadgram.
- Once you have the tool installed, open the app and drag and drop the Instagram video you want to download into the tool’s main window.
How To Do Instagram Reels?
If you want to make an Instagram reel, first decide on the content you wish to include. You might want to feature highlights from your posts or show a selection of your favorite videos.
Once you’ve decided on the content, open Instagram and go to your profile. You will find three lines in the top left corner of the screen, tap it, then select “Reels.” You will see a plus sign in the top right corner of the screen. Tap it to create a new reel. Give your reel a name and add a brief description.
Select the content you want to include in your reel, then tap “Create.”
You can also shuffle or rearrange the order of your clips by tapping and holding the three lines to the left of each clip, then dragging it to the desired position.
When you have completed, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen.
Your reel will be published and available for all of your followers to watch.
They can also swipe through it like they would a regular Instagram post.
How To Edit Or Delete Instagram Reel?
To edit or delete a reel, go to your profile and tap “Reels.” Tap the three lines to the left of the reel you want to edit, then select “Edit.”
You can make changes like adding or deleting clips, rearranging the order, and changing the title and description. Click on “Done,” which you will find in the top right corner when you’re finished.
If you want to remove a clip from your reel, just swipe left on the clip and tap “Delete.”
To add a clip to your reel, go to the video you want to include and tap the share button. Select “Reels” and then “Add to Reel.” Choose the reel you want to add it to and tap “Add.”
There are a few different ways to download your Instagram reels, but these are the five most popular methods. No matter the way you choose, make sure you have a copy of those memories before they’re gone!