If you’re not already on Instagram, it’s time to join the photo-sharing app that has taken the world by storm. Here is the entire post about how to create Instagram account.
Also, my friend, this guide about how to create Instagram account also covers in-depth details about the features you can use in Instagram.
Table Of Contents
Why Use Instagram?
Instagram is one of the well-known social media platforms with over 800 million users. Below are three valid reasons why you should be using Instagram:
1. Instagram is a great way to reach a large audience.
2. Instagram is a visual platform that is perfect for marketing your products or services.
3. Instagram provides a way to connect with your customers and get feedback.
What Information Do You Need To Create An Account?
When you sign up for a website or app, you are usually asked to provide some personal details like your name and active email address. This is so the website or app can create an account for you.
In order to create an Instagram account, you will need to provide your name, email address, and phone number. You are also required to pick a username and password. After creating your Instagram account, you will need to verify your email address.
How To Create Instagram Account?
There are a few ways to create an Instagram account.
Using Your Email ID
1. First, you need to download the Instagram app.
2. Once you have the app, open it and create an account by entering your email address or phone number.
3. You are then required to create a username and password.
4. After that, you’ll be prompted to add your name and profile picture.
5. Finally, you’ll be asked to confirm your account via email or text message.
Using Your Facebook Account
1. Creating an Instagram account is easy. Just you need a Facebook account and a phone number.
2. Go to www.instagram.com and click on “Sign Up With Facebook.”
3. Enter your Facebook login information and click on “Login.”
4. Instagram will automatically access your Facebook information and create your account. 5. You will be redirected to your new Instagram account.
6. Add a profile picture in the upper-right corner of your page and add a location by clicking on “Add Location.”
7. Add a username, and click on “Done.
1. Once you have your account, you can upload images from your phone directly or from a computer. There are two ways of sharing photos: direct upload (the most popular way) and long-tap.
2. direct upload is the easiest to use. After selecting an image, a new menu appears and allows you to upload directly from your phone’s gallery or computer.
3. For long-tap, you can select an image from your gallery or computer and then long-tap on it. After the image has been chosen, a new menu appears.
4. Here, you can choose a specific category (there are several) and then choose a particular hashtag to share.
5. Finally, click on the “Click to Share” button, and your image will be shared on Instagram.
6. After the image is shared, you can see it on your phone (if you like) and also on Instagram.
7. Further, you can check the status of your image on Instagram’s website or after a few hours in its newsfeed.
Using Filters On Instagram
Instagram is a handy tool for business owners and marketers to use for marketing their products and services. One of the finest things about Instagram is that you can add filters to your photos and videos to enhance them before you post them. You can choose whichever filter you apply to your photos and videos. You can also include some text on top of your images and videos. There are many different types of filters that you can use on Instagram. Some filters are free, while others have a cost attached to them.
Using Hashtags And Geotagging: Finding Hashtags And Geotagging Locations
Hashtags and geotagging locations can be used to find other users who have shared photos and videos from a particular area. Hashtags can also be used to find out what is happening in a specific area at a particular time. Geotagging locations can also be used to create a map of where photos and videos have been taken. Using the app’s geotagging function, you can add your location to a photo or video and search for friends who have shared photos in specific locations.
Stories: Creating Your First Instagram Story
1. Instagram, a social media platform where users can share photos and videos, has added a new feature called “Stories.”
2. Stories are photos and videos that are only available for 24 hours and then disappear.
3. To create a story, swipe left from the app’s main screen.
4. Tap the plus symbol, which is at the bottom of the screen, to add a photo or video.
5. Scroll through your photo or video library and select a picture or video that you want to use for your story.
6. Tap the “Add Photo/Video” button at the top of the screen.
7. Scroll through your photos and select a picture from there.
8. Select the “Image” option from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
9. Tap your photo or video once to select it, and then tap the “Done” button at the bottom of the screen.
10. Tap the “Draw” option at the top of the screen.
11. Tap anywhere on your photo or video to draw a line.
12. Drag your finger to draw a shape and then tap outside the picture to stop drawing.
13. Tap the “Done” button at the bottom of the screen.
Instagram is a social media platform consisting of images and videos posted by Instagram Users. Initially, Instagram was only available to iPhone users, but it is now available on Android devices and computers. Instagram consists of more than 400 million posts per day. So why don’t you join and have fun!