Being a Vodafone customer, you need to check the balance through USSD, customer care, and the Airtel Thanks application. So, how to check Vodafone balance?
Scroll further to know how to check Vodafone balance!
Vodafone network offers several services and products to its subscribers. These include broadband, digital television, internet television, IPTV, Internet of things (IoT), and LAN.
Table Of Contents
How To Check Vodafone Balance?
There are three ways to know your Vodafone balance, and here we go!
1. Checking your Vodafone balance through My Vodafone App
This method is a reliable and easiest way to check your Vodafone balance. Follow the below step-by-step process.
- Download and Install the My Vodafone app on your device from the Google Play Store and App Store
- After launching the My Vodafone app, log in to the app using your Vodafone number and one-time password.
- After logging in to your Vodafone account, you should be now able to see your Vodafone balance on the first screen.
Using this method, you can also check your mobile data balance, recharge history, offers, recharge options, and many more.
2. Checking your Vodafone balance through USSD code
- Dial *111*2# on the dialer to know your check your balance and number
- Also, you can dial *141# or *111# to check your Vodafone balance
3. Checking your Vodafone balance through SMS
To check your balance through the SMS, read below.
- Open the messaging app on your mobile
- Type in DATA BAL from your messaging app and send an SMS to 144 from your registered Vodafone mobile number
- You’ll be receiving an SMS with the balance and the validity for your Vodafone number shortly.
Now, you can easily get checked with your registered Vodafone number with the above three mentioned methods!