Do you know how to check Jio balance? If you are a Jio customer, it is necessary to check your balance, data usage, and validity, etc.,
Here we have listed a few methods to help you know how to check Jio balance for your prepaid and postpaid plans.
Table Of Contents
How To Check Jio Balance?
1. Checking Jio Balance Through SMS Or Missed Call
To check the Jio balance and validity through SMS, these are the below steps to be followed:
- Dial 1299
- Your call gets disconnected
- You will receive a message on the requested number
- Received balance receipt
Also, to get an elaborated text message about your balance details like SMS usage, balance, and plan expiry, you can type MBAL to 55333.
2. Checking Jio Balance Through USSD Codes
To check your Jio balance and related queries through the USSD codes, you can type the given following:
- *333*3*1*2#: To deactivate your caller tune
- *333*3*1*1#: To activate your caller tune
- *111*1*3#: To know your balance on the internet.
3. Checking Jio Balance Through My Jio App
If you are a Jio user, then this is the easiest way to check your daily data balance, validity, and active 4G plan through this application. Also, Jio allows its users to generate an elaborated statement of their message, expiry of your data plan, daily data balance, and even locate your nearby Jio stores.
Here are some of the steps for you to do to check your Jio balance through the My Jio application,
- Download the My Jio from your Android/iOS smartphone
- Get done with the simple KYC/registration process
- After launching the application, click the View detail option
- Now you must see the SMS, data, and voice balance alongside the plan expiry date.
4. Checking Jio Balance Through The Call
To check your Jio balance through the call, follow these steps:
- Dial 1800 889 9999 or 1991 customer care number from your Jio number
- On a note of computerized voice response, you will be able to select your ideal language, such as Punjabi, Kannada, English, Hindi, and so on.
- After selection, the computerized voice tells you your daily data balance and the validity of your plan.
- Now you can select the respective key to know details about the recharges and plan, current data balance, ISD plan, Jio tune, Work from home packs, validate, and activate the current plan.
- Besides, you can also get to know about your balance or past recharge options by selecting the current data and validity options.
5. Checking Jio Balance Through The Website
Below are the steps how you check your Jio balance through the Jio Website,
- Using mobile/computer go to the Jio official website and sign in to your Jio ID/account
- Select the mobile option and enter your respective Jio number
- After receiving the OTP on your number, enter it and submit it
- Now you should be able to view your data balance, plan details, and usage
- Finally, click on the check usage option to know more about the balance details.