Being an Airtel customer, you need to check the balance through USSD, customer care, and the Airtel Thanks application. So, how to check Airtel balance?
Read below to know how to check Airtel balance!
Table Of Contents
How to Check Airtel Balance?
Airtel is a prominent Indian multinational network provider offering its customers Airtel prepaid and Postpaid subscriptions and internet usage and calls.
1. Checking Airtel Balance through USSD code
Checking your Airtel balance through USSD codes is the most effortless procedure one could do. Read the following steps.
- Open the dialer from your mobile device.
- Dial *123*10# to check the Airtel net balance (exclusive to prepaid subscribers).
- Dial *123# to check the main balance, which usually states talk time, is now free since it is covered in recharge packs.
- Dial *121# to verify with all available offers for your Airtel number
2. Checking Airtel Balance through Airtel Thanks app
Identifying your Airtel balance through the Airtel Thanks app is one of the reliable and fastest ways. Below are the steps to get your job done.
- Download the Airtel Thanks application from the Google Play Store/App store
- After that, launch the application and register the Airtel mobile number to access the features
- Now go to the services section in the bottom left corner of the application
- The details of your active recharge, data usage, SMS balance, and other information are shown
- Also, the app will display your Airtel recharge pack validity
3. Checking Airtel Balance through the USSD code
These are the steps to follow to check your Airtel balance through the USSD codes,
- Open dialer from your phone
- Dial *123# to check your Airtel main balance that is referring to talk time that is free from the Airtel 4G customers in India
- Dial *123*10# to check your Airtel net balance (exclusive to the prepaid customers)
- Dial *121# USSD code to know about the various offers available for your Airtel number.
- Dial *141# to take loan balance for talk time if your balance is over.
All the above three mentioned methods are ideal for checking your Airtel balance.