Are you looking for the best robot vacuum cleaner for your home?
If yes, let me say you that it is not easy to find. With so many robot vacuum cleaner models around, finding the best robot vacuum cleaner would take a lot of time and research.
To reduce half your work, our experts have worked and collected the top ten robot vacuum cleaners with all the important details. By the end of this post, you would be able to find the best robot vacuum cleaner for your home.
Table Of Contents
- Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1. iRobot Roomba i7+ (i7556) WiFi Connected Robot Vaccum Cleaner
- 2. iRobot Roomba i7 (i7156) WiFi Connected Robot Vaccum Cleaner
- 3. ECOVACS Deebot 500 Robots Vaccum Cleaner
- 4. 360 S6 Robotic Vaccum Cleaner
- 5. Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 950 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacum Cleaner
- 8. Trifo Ironpie m6+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Roomba 692 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- 10. iRobot Roomba 971 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- How does the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner work?
- How to buy the best robot vacuum cleaner for your home?
- Wrapping Up
Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1. iRobot Roomba i7+ (i7556) WiFi Connected Robot Vaccum Cleaner
iRobot Roomba i7+ (i7556) has over 30 million customers and comes with Automatic Dirt Disposal, Power-Lifting Suction, and Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes. The robot cleaner can be connected to WiFi and works seamlessly with Alexa and Google assistant. Most importantly, the iRobot Roomba i7+ (i7556), one of the best robot vacuum cleaner, would listen to your voice and learn your cleaning habits.
Sometimes, it will recommend extra cleaning techniques that you might not have ever thought of. On top of that, i7 comes with Cutting-edge mapping and smart navigation and you won’t have to be worried about vacuuming for months since it automatically cleans its bin into the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal with AllergenLock bags.
- Perfect for matted floors
- Intelligent navigation
- Supports both Alexa & Google Assistant
- Understands your learning habits
- Makes noise
2. iRobot Roomba i7 (i7156) WiFi Connected Robot Vaccum Cleaner
iRobot Roomba i7 (i7156) is a Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Power-Lifting Suction. The robot includes Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes. The imprint smart mapping feature allows you to specify the room and timing of cleaning.
iRobot Roomba i7 (i7156), the best robot vacuum cleaner, backed by dirt detection technology can easily spot the dirtiest areas and clean them thoroughly. Besides, the robot cleaner comes with an auto-adjust cleaning head to automatically adapt to its height to clean the hard floor and carpets. Most importantly, the i7156 keeps getting smarter as you use it.
- Excellent cleaning quality
- Manageable noise levels
- Easy maintenance
- Smart mapping
- Lacks the were mopping feature
3. ECOVACS Deebot 500 Robots Vaccum Cleaner
ECOVACS Deebot 500 comes with Max Mode Suction Power and 3-Stage Cleaning System. The robot vacuum cleaner includes a Robotic Smart APP Control and is compatible with Alexa and Google Home. The robot has an advanced anti-collision system comprising Anti-collision, Anti-drop sensors, and soft cushion bumpers.
Besides, you can use the selective cleaning modes with AUTO mode for general cleaning, EDGE for specific edges, and SPOT for intensive cleaning in one area. You can easily connect it to Google Home and accomplish various operations such as switching between cleaning modes and directions, double the suction power and schedule a clean anytime and anywhere.
- Good for Cleaning on hard floors
- Cleaning time is more than 100 minutes with a full charge
- Easy to assemble and integrate with Alexa and Google Home
- Not noisy
- Sensors are pretty good
- No alarm while dustbin is full
4. 360 S6 Robotic Vaccum Cleaner
360 S6 is a brilliant robot vacuum cleaner and mop with good build quality and comes with Wet Mopping Function APP Control, LDS, Intelligent Navigation, 1800Pa Suction Power, and HEPA Filter for Animal Hair, Carpets, and Hard Floors. The robot cleaner has a working area of 1615sq ft and a mopping area of 430sq ft. The operation time is from 90 to 120 mins.
Most importantly, it recognizes obstacles well and generates accurate maps. Further, you can do various advanced stuff on 360 S6 such as renaming each room, merge room, splitting room, and give different names. Besides, it is integrated with Google Assistant.
- Systematic cleaning and great mopping
- No excess water on the floor during mopping
- Recognizes obstacles well
- Laser-guided mapping
- No support for Alexa skills yet
5. Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Roborock S5 MAX is an excellent Robot Vacuum Cleaner that comes with E-Tank, No-mop Zones, Lidar Navigation, Selective Room Cleaning, and Super Powerful Suction. The robot vacuum cleaner includes Laser mapping systems and multiple cleaning modes. You can have a maximum suction power of 2000Pa on this cleaner.
Further, it comes with the Mi Home app and using the robot vacuum cleaner application, you can schedule cleans, view cleaning progress, choose clean modes, clean specific areas, and self-recharge. Besides, Roborock S5 MAX is compatible with Alexa, Android, and iOS. The cleaner supports both wet and dry vacuum and mop. As far as the battery capacity goes, it is ultra-high with 5200mAh. You can ideally use this robot vacuum cleaner in big houses and muti-rooms.
- Excellent cleaning
- Low water consumption
- Good battery life
- Smart and intelligent programming
- Easy maintenance
- Gets a little slow on carpets and doormat
6. Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 950 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 950 is a 2-in-1 robot vacuum cleaner with mopping which is characterized by Smart Navi 3.0 Laser Technology, Custom Cleaning, Multi-Floor Mapping, and Virtual Wall. Using this Robot Vacuum Cleaner, you can simultaneously vacuum and mop. Besides, you can use the Ecovacs Home app, you can easily adjust the water level of the mopping. Another handy feature is carpet detection which automatically avoids carpet during mopping.
The robot vacuum cleaner allows the robot to efficiently navigate your home and map your floor plan and the robot cleaner also comes with battery life as long as 3 hours of runtime. Besides, it can generate up to 3 maps for multi-level homes and different cleaning spaces. Further, Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 950 has 3 levels of suction power; Normal, Max, and Max Plus to handle any kind of cleaning.
- Efficient cleaning with a terrific suction power
- Intelligent laser mapping, and suction power
- High battery performance
- Smart connectivity with Google home
- Lesser noise levels
- Software is not cloud-based
7. eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacum Cleaner
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) is a super-thin robot vacuum cleaner with 1300Pa strong suction. The robot cleaner is pretty quiet, and it is also a self-charging robot vacuum cleaner that can clean hard floors to medium-pile carpets.
No products found.
No products found.
Based on BoostIQ Technology, eufy automatically increases the suction power in 1.5 seconds whenever additional vacuuming strength is required. Besides, it comes with various Premium features such as an Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover, infrared-sensor, and drop-sensing tech. RoboVac 11S has a runtime of 100 minutes.
- Picks up dirt efficiently
- Good micro cleaning
- Works equally well on medium-pile carpets.
- Good runtime
- Avoids collisions with other objects
- Not very efficient in picking heavier particles
8. Trifo Ironpie m6+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Trifo Ironpie m6+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner with a water tank is a 3 in 1 mopping & sanitizing Vacuum Robot. The cleaner is characterized by 1800Pa Strong Suction, Remote Monitoring, Self-Charging, and Wi-Fi Connectivity. Trifo m6 comes with intelligent water consumption, alongside efficient cleaning. Further, Trifo Ironpie m6+ comes with smart navigation and intelligent mapping that makes it pretty suitable for office cleaning.
As far as the cleaning modes go, it has two cleaning modes; smart navigation mode, and spiral cleaning. Besides, Trifo Ironpie m6+ comes with a powerful in-built battery that offers a runtime of 100 minutes. On top of that, the Trifo Home app helps you accomplish many advanced tasks through the robot vacuum cleaner such as scheduled cleaning, and real-time monitoring.
- Looks trendy
- Easy to assemble
- Efficient Cleaning
- Good suction power
- It does not map the home and goes wherever it finds space
- Has a very loud sound
9. Roomba 692 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Roomba 692 comes with a 3-stage cleaning system and can effectively pick the dirt, and dust from carpets and hard floors. Besides, it gradually learns your cleaning habits and also offers you good cleaning suggestions. You can use Roomba 692 with a voice assistant and it works seamlessly with Google Assistant and Alexa.
The Roomba 692 can grab both small dust and large debris backed by dual multi-surface brushes. Apart from that, it comes with adaptive navigation with advanced sensors which allows the robot to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges.
- Good Battery life
- Good navigation with advanced sensors
- Works seamlessly with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Automatically gets back to the docking station while the battery is low
- No Virtual wall
10. iRobot Roomba 971 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot Roomba 971 is a pretty popular robot vacuum cleaner that does a great cleaning including absorbing animal hair from your floors. The Robot comes with a three-stage cleaning and unique multi-floor brushes. It has 5 times more suction power than the Roomba 600 Series AeroVac System.
You can pair it with the Braava m6 robot mop to set up an auto mopping job after vacuuming. Besides, it is characterized by advanced vSLAM navigation technology which helps it accurately generate a map of your home.
- Cleans the entire home thoroughly
- Less noise
- Shows the map of cleaned areas after complete cleaning
- Supports Google Home and IFTTT
- Sometimes gets stuck on cloth foot mats
How does the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner work?
Most people are already aware of the robot vacuum cleaner benefits. A robot vacuum cleaner is most suitable for office spaces since you can schedule it to run which will eventually help you meet deadlines. Even though a robot vacuum cleaner can’t be a replacement for an upright vacuum or a deep house cleaning, it does a brilliant job of picking up the dense particle from the floor.
Using the best robot vacuum cleaner, you can easily clean up food crumbs, cat litter, dust bunnies, and hair of all types. Robot vacuum cleaners are available in various shapes and sizes for different room sizes.
How to buy the best robot vacuum cleaner for your home?
Added, the buyers have to keep a close eye on the enlisted features while indulging in the purchase of the best robot vacuum cleaner for your home.
- Battery Life
- Smart Assistant Enabled
- Invading specs of dirt through infrared sensors
Many best robot vacuum cleaner has apps that keep your home guest-ready when you offer an instant invite to your friends or other individuals. Keep an eye on these things to make a worth-while purchase.
So far, you can see many good and best Robot vacuum cleaner options to choose from. Even if you choose any of them, you should not go wrong since we have spent hours testing the various aspects of these robot vacuum cleaners.
However, we suggest you go through the features, pros, and cons of the robot vacuum cleaners listed here for helping you choose the best robot vacuum cleaner that fits your requirements.