When it comes to choosing the best mattresses in India, you need to get along with the pool of options. We are not new here. But, instead of looking at a plethora of brands, here are the few options that make your purchase awesome.
Get started now.
Table Of Contents
- 10 Best Mattresses in India 2021
- 1. Wakefit Dual Comfort Single Mattress
- 2. Emma Essential Mattress
- 3. Sleep X Medium Dual Comfort Mattress
- 4. Sleepyhead Orthopedic Foam Mattress
- 5. Duroflex Live In A Mattress
- 6. Sleepycat Plus Memory Foam Mattress
- 7. Duroflex Back Magic Mattress
- 8. Sleep X Ortho Mattress
- 9. Wake-up Medium-firm Mattress
- 10. Amazon Solimo Coir Mattress
- 11. Comforto Hybrid Mattress
- 12. Springtek Dreamer Memory Foam Mattress
- Buyer’s guide for the Best Mattresses In India
- Key Takeaways
10 Best Mattresses in India 2021
1. Wakefit Dual Comfort Single Mattress
Wakefit mattresses, one of the best mattresses in India, are made up of high-quality foam with premium breathable fabric. They are specially knitted with cool soft foam making it a long-lasting product. They also support back pain problems, body pain, lumbar back position. The comfort layers are used in two ways that are designed to provide enhanced comfort on both ends offering one end a soft finish and the other end with specified support to the construction.
The mattresses are blanketed with a breathable fabric ensuring the quality of your sleep and the comfort you needed. Also, the soft foam layer is designed to keep you soft all the time especially during sultry days. Overall, this 12 Kg mattress is around 6 inches thick with medium comfort.
- IVR options for hanging the sizes
- The soft side of the mattress is too soft that may let you sink through
- Perfect dimensions, stitching, and impeccable packaging
- The hard side of the mattress isn’t that hard
- Back support does not apply to everyone
- The hard side and soft side has hardly difference
2. Emma Essential Mattress
The Emma essential mattress is the only mattress that is designed in Germany for India. The best about their mattress is that they are designed uniquely to combine Indian quality and comfort making them the best suit for every type of body size and sleep style. The Emma essential mattress isn’t too hard nor too soft that it fits perfectly into your shoes making no mess. Their mattress includes all positions of Ergonomics for all types of bodies to provide the very best sleeping experience.
The ultra base high-quality technology used in them is responsible for your perfect spinal alignment all the time also with hips and shoulders providing you the best support you need with its zero-gravity foam. They are designed to distribute your body weight evenly ensuring ultimate relief and with durability, they maintain the shape of the quality sleep time. Overall, this 29 Kg Emma essential mattress comes with a generic name of a memory foam mattress.
- The foam present in them takes the body shape offering the best of comfortable
- Quality is restored as they advertise
- Does not inflates
- Poor service
3. Sleep X Medium Dual Comfort Mattress
The Sleep X medium dual comfort mattress, one of the best mattresses in India, is primarily made of high-density foam with premium fabric and its top material with foam. The mattress is of two sides with one side as medium-soft and another side as hard. No matter which side you prefer you are assured with luxurious support and comfort with their quality knitted fabric. The mattress is used with advanced neem fresh technology to ease your pressure points and ensure your breath is fresh as much as possible.
The innovative sleep solution used in them can change your incomplete sleep cycles into complete cycles and can also ensure better spine alignment and back support. Overall, this 15 Kg mattress comes with a capacity of double and a thickness of 5 inches with no storage availability.
- Premium quality and advanced sleep technology
- Excellent back support
- Uncommon option for orthopedic support
- People with cervical or lumbar problems are not suggested
4. Sleepyhead Orthopedic Foam Mattress
The Sleepyhead boasts about the Sleepyhead Orthopedic foam mattress is that they have extremely three substantial foam layers ensuring the density you always needed. This sturdy mattress will provide you the exact amount of coziness and lavish comfy to support all the body types with no compromises.
The Sleepyhead mattresses come with a premium quality cover unlike its traditional mattress ensuring your mattress to be dust-free and comfortable at its best. Both sides of the bed aren’t much different. They both feel the same, they just enhance the luxury and comfort as much as possible even if there is a lot of moving around. Overall, this 9.4 Kg Sleepyhead mattress comes with a thickness of 5 inches with no storage availability and a small single capacity.
- Compressed and a vacuum-sealed mattress is innovative
- Foam present in them ensures the retaining progress all the time
- Captures massive amount of heat
- Claiming ortho comfort is not applicable
5. Duroflex Live In A Mattress
The Duroflex Live In mattress is a perfect combination of body support and lavish comfort. The fabric they used in this mattress had a triple anti-microbe that is responsible for shielding you from bacteria, fungi, and bed mites paving the way to a healthy and relaxed sleep experience. The responsive foams used in the mattress balance your back and provide you the support you need with the exact amount of bounce.
The mattress is pretty much easy to install also ensuring the relief that you needed from the everyday stress with their memory foam that can organically bend to the shape of your body offering you the luxury your body needed after a hectic day. Overall, the Duroflex mattress weighs around 15.6 Kg with a thickness of six inches and a capacity of double.
- A medium-firm affordable mattress
- Opt to body pain
- Heat production
- Chemicals present in them smell even after long usage
6. Sleepycat Plus Memory Foam Mattress
The SleepyCat Plus memory foam mattress comes with extremely three substantial foam layers ensuring the density you always needed. It gives a tough competition to the other best mattresses in India. This sturdy mattress will provide you the exact amount of foam with multiple layers with a breezy inner cover and smart zipper cover added an anti-skid base.
The Sleepyhead mattresses come with a premium quality memory foam gel with ample support and plush cover, unlike its traditional mattress. Both sides of the bed aren’t much different. They both feel the same, they just enhance the luxury and comfort as much as possible even if there is a lot of moving around. The mattress also comes with orthopedic support that helps you relieve pain-free sleep and ensures toxin-free safe materials. Overall, this 14 Kg SleepyCat mattress comes with a thickness of 6 inches with a small single capacity.
- Highly affordable with a perfect size
- High-density foam works well with multiple persons
- The memory foam layer could have been thicker
- Long duration usage isn’t appreciable
7. Duroflex Back Magic Mattress
The Duroflex back magic mattress is designed and optimized for better sleep enhancement. This mattress is laded with rebonded foam to relax the muscle strains and keep your body well supported and comfortable. The mattress is knitted with five zones of orthopedic support layers that are recommended by doctors. This layer composition present in the few best mattresses in India includes high resilient foam, high-density coir, rebonded foam, knitted fabric foam, and an orthopedic supported layer.
The ergonomic design they acquire is a reliable choice made by Duroflex in terms of making the customers relieve from their back pain and make them stay fresh and hygienic all the time. They promote healthy posture and spine alignment by providing a well-stable surface to rest. Also, the high-density coir lends solid support along with its natural coolness. Overall, this 10 Kg Duroflex back magic mattress comes with a thickness of five inches.
- Provides you the natural cooling
- Offering firm support by resisting you from curving the body
- Too soft and saggy after multiple usages
- Does not meet the expectations of their advertisement
8. Sleep X Ortho Mattress
The Sleep X medium dual comfort mattress is primarily made of high-density foam with premium fabric and its top material with foam. Being the best mattresses in India is of two sides with one side as medium-soft and another side as hard. No matter which side you prefer you are assured with luxurious support and comfort with their quality knitted fabric enhancing the flexibility bonded core. The mattress is used with advanced neem fresche technology to ease your pressure points and ensure your breath is fresh as much as possible.
They also included innovative sleep solutions and advanced sleep technology. The innovative sleep solution they used can change your incomplete sleep cycles into complete cycles and can also ensure a better posture and support to your body. Overall, this 22 Kg mattress comes with a thickness of 5 inches and a capacity of double.
- Premium fabric and foam
- Enhanced flexibility bonded core
- Not applicable to back pain for all
- Does not meet the advertised requirements
9. Wake-up Medium-firm Mattress
Wake Up’s medium-firm mattress is a luxury mattress that ensures a comfortable sleep with no partner disturbance technology. The premium quality springs used in these mattresses are medium-soft which makes them perfect for regular household use also ensures adequate air circulation.
The pocket coils allow them to react to pressure independently instead of all together, which minimizes movement and offers a pleasant feel. Each spring in the mattress is individually nested in pockets to ensure zero partner disturbance. They use spring mattresses that have a leading edge over other types of mattresses because it provides better overall support and comfort to your body, an innovation that can change the mindset of the bedding industry.
The overall posture support they provide is an important feature, which positions the body correctly for a restful sleep since they support body weight evenly all over the surface of the mattress. Overall, the 13.9 Kg mattress with the size of a single mattress.
- The inner pocket spring and zero partner disturbance worked well
- Premium build quality
- Expensive product
- Body heat issues and some of the requirement isn’t upto the standards
10. Amazon Solimo Coir Mattress
The Amazon Solimo coir mattress is one of the firmest and best mattresses in India made with a combination of coir and rebonded foam. This mattress is specially designed for sleepers who need the assistance of back support. They are mainly engineered for firmness with luxury and comfortable sleep. With the king-size mattress, they are more than enough for other activities rather than sleep.
The mattress is blanketed with a premium quality fabric ensuring the quality of your sleep and the comfort you needed. Also, the soft foam layer is designed to keep you soft all the time especially during sultry days. Overall, this 26 Kg mattress is around 5 inches thick with medium comfort.
- Comfortable padding ensuring relief from stress
- Superior quality
- Chemical odor
- Back pain does not apply to everyone
11. Comforto Hybrid Mattress
The Comforto Hybrid mattress is a combination of memory foam comfort and individual wrapped coils. These types of best mattresses in India are responsible for pressure-relieving comfort and uninterrupted sleep. The memory foam present in them adapts to your body type to provide you an endless sleep and the pocket string present in them is responsible for distributing your body weight evenly throughout the mattress.
This hybrid mattress has an independent coil that offers incredible back support and the coil system works with memory foam added a motion separated layer for undisturbed sleep. Overall, this 32 Kg mattress is professionally crafted with a premium quality fabric.
- Combination of memory foam and wrapped coils
- Distributes body weight evenly
- No dark colors are available
12. Springtek Dreamer Memory Foam Mattress
The Springtek dreamer memory foam mattress is a medium-firm supportive mattress that is constructed with highly poured fresh density adaptive foam that offers your body comfort almost in all positions. The top layer of memory foam offers a breathable touch of softness and bounce, while the underlying base foam made of high resilience foam supports pressure points.
Also, this type of the best Mattresses in India provides layers of body adaptable memory foam and high resilience foam for a combination of support, breathability, and coziness. The zip-off cover is made with premium knit that is designed to stand up to years of use. The foam present in the mattress gets soft once they get in contact with your body heat and retains its position after there is no contact. Overall, this 12.4 Kg mattress foam can help you provide better spine alignment offering you the comfort you need, and also absorbs the energy minimizing the effects in the movements.
- Premium quality and luxury
- Retains its shape even after they were too soft
- Does not meet the requirement advertised
- Ordinary foam and poor service
Buyer’s guide for the Best Mattresses In India
Choosing the best mattresses in India is one of the most crucial decisions one could make since they determine your perfect and healthy sleep. But, with some essential key points and basic knowledge, you can choose your perfect mattress and keep up your sleep cycle healthy and the deep sleep you deserve intact. Some of the basic steps are,
- Identifying the purpose of a mattress
- Understanding the purpose of material
- Identifying your sleep type
Identification of a mattress
The very first step while choosing a mattress is to identify what type of mattress do your body and your family suit in? Below are some of the quick steps to identify your perfect mattress.
- Does your work depend a lot on a mattress?
This is one of the most prioritized questions everyone should be aware of. Because, if you work a lot laying on a mattress for hours you should probably go for a mattress that helps you wake up feeling refreshed every time.
- Do you care a lot about back pain?
If you are a health-conscious being or got any issues with your spinal posture then you are supposed to go with an orthopedic support mattress that may relieve you from your poor back health
Note: It is advised to consult a doctor before proceeding with this option
- Are you expecting an ever-lasting and value-for-money comfort mattress?
If yes, then you are advised to go for a mattress that assures premium quality and comfort mattress that is eco-friendly. This kind of mattress can help you get the needs you wish.
Understanding the purpose of the material
It is mandatory to understand and check the purpose of the material that is used in your mattress. Some of the common materials used in your mattress are,
- Pocket Spring: Individual coil springs to differentiate support with bounce
- Bonnell Spring: Interconnected springs for firm support and a durable bounce
- Coir: Natural cooling and most supportive with a firm in it
- Latex Foam: Natural foam with natural ventilation and superior comfort
- Memory Foam: Highly responsive foam offering luxurious comfort
- Foam: Available in different densities according to the user’s needs
Identifying your sleeping position
Some of the common sleep positions and their mattress suggestions are listed below:
- Back Sleeper: Mattress with a medium-firm offering spine alignment
- Side Sleeper: Mattress taking shape of your body might support your stress points
- Toss Sleeper: Mattress loaded with pocket spring can provide motion and undisturbed sleep
- Chest Sleeper: A mattress that supports your midsection might keep your spine in a healthy position
Finally, you have the list of the best mattresses in India. If you wish to know more about kitchen accessories, smartphones, or laptops at an affordable rate, do check the website to know more. I hope you will land in purchasing one of the best mattresses in India. Cheers!!