Confused about the best full service broker in India?
Here is the best full service broker in India that will reduce your searching time.
Stocks, Equity, Trades. Not all of us know how to deal with these financial services. Most of us will therefore rely on brokers who help us in this field. Brokers are an institution or people who are an expert in this field. You can certainly trust them when it comes to your hard-earned money.
A broker acts as an intermediate person in between the institution where you wish to invest and you. The main work of a broker is to find a way to increase the net worth of your investment. In the process, it also takes some commission for their job. Brokers make sure that you get an honest return in exchange for your investment.
Table Of Contents
Best Full Service Broker in India
1. IIFL Securities:
- IIFL Securities has been in the financial sector for the past 25 years. It has been doing all kinds of businesses like IPOs, Equity Trading, Mutual Funds, Currency Trading, and many more. But its specialty lies with the Stocks in the market. With its cutting-edge technology and excellent client service, it is one of the best brokers in India right now.
- The segments that you can invest in are Equity, Commodity, and Currency. IIFL charges zero amount for equity delivery brokerage, Rs. 20 for Equity Intraday Brokerage, Equity Futures Brokerage, and Equity Options Brokerage. In return, you can get 20x in Equity Intraday Margins. They also provide free research for Mutual Funds and Equity Shares.
- But on the other hand, IIFL also charges slightly higher than other stock brokers. In terms of Mutual Funds, they only offer a Regular Plan. IIFL provides additional features like 3 in 1 account, Margin against Shares, Margin Funding, and Free Research Reports.
2. Angel Broking:
- Started in 1987, Angel Broking is one of the leading brokers in India. Though it offers many services, it is best known for Trading Softwares and Investment Advisory. It is also the first company to provide discount brokerage rates to its customers.
- Discount Brokerage Plan refers to a full-trading service by the company to the client with a discount broker price. That means you have to pay zero brokerage for equity delivery and flat Rs. 20 brokerage for Intraday and F&O trades. The company also has a flagship investment advisory tool known as Angel ARQ.
- Angel ARQ is a rule-based investment engine incorporated into the trading software that acts as a personal fund manager to the investors. Angel Broker also has Angel Broking Trade, a browser that helps you access the market from anywhere in the world.
- Edelweiss is a subsidiary of the Edelweiss Group that offers full-service stockbroking. The Retail Broking business of Edelweiss offers facilities in all trades like Equity, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Currency Derivatives, and many more. It offers investment plans that are thoroughly researched.
- Edelweiss has three main account types; Edelweiss Lite, Edelweiss Elite, and Advanced Subscription Plans.
- Edelweiss Lite allows the new generation to easily operate stocks and mutual funds. You can easily trade online with minimum support from the broker. Edelweiss Elite provides a fully personalized trading experience at no extra cost.
- Advanced Subscription Plan or commonly known as a prepaid plan. In this plan, the customers have to pay upfront for 12 months. The brokerage in this plan is much lower than the Standard plan.
- It has also started a system where you can open an account online with some easy steps from their website.
- Based in Kochi, Geojit has a strong presence in the Gulf. Their expertise is mainly in Portfolio Management Services and distributing financial products, mutual funds, and life insurance. It also provides stock trading in the NSE and BSE through an extensive network.
- Geojit takes pride in its online investment expertise, which is highly beneficial to the customers. It has an Advanced Online Investment platform called SELFIE (Self-Directed Trading and Investment Platform). It is further divided into two parts; SELFIE Gold and SELFIE Platinum.
- SELFIE Gold offers free and uniform service to all online customers. This plan’s key benefit is an Integrated Security view with different quotes, pie-charts, recommendations, latest news, and visualization engine.
- SELFIE Platinum is specially designed for active traders in the stock market. It allows flexibility, fast trade execution so that the customers have a hassle-free stock exchange.
5. SBI Securities:
- Commonly known as SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL), it offers a wide range of services from mutual funds to IPOs. But the main service that they provide is that of a stockbroker. This service is beneficial to all the NRIs as SBICAP offers a 3 in 1 account system to all the NRIs residing in the US, UK, Canada, and Japan.
- Since SBI is the most trusted bank all over India, it makes SBICAP a trustworthy service. One more key benefit is that you can get all-in-one service at just one place without running at several places.
- But SBICAP also has a very high brokerage with respect to the online stockbroker. Though it has the brand name of SBI, it fails to keep up with new customers. Many people face issues with its website, while some do not get work done in the required time.
6. Motilal Oswal:
- Established in 1987, Motilal Oswal is one of the leading broker services in India. It has many services for the customers, such as Mutual funds, IPOs, Gold, Insurance, and Fixed Income Products. But their main expertise lies in the services of Equity, Derivatives, Commodity, and Currency Trading.
- Motilal Oswal offers three different types of Accounts; Default Account, Value Pack Account, and Margin Pack Account.
- The Default account is the standard trading account that provides a varied range of investment options. It also offers to trade in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, and many more.
- Value Pack is the upfront scheme where you have to pay a certain amount that will give you a discount charge. This account is helpful for the traders who frequently trade and are active in the stock market.
- Margin Pack is almost similar to Value Pack but with higher discount rates.
- ShareKhan is the 3rd largest broker in India. It offers its services to all kinds of customers, from individuals to corporate clients. Its expertise lies with trade execution facilities in exchange for equity cash and derivatives segments in the BSE and NSE. It also takes its pride in trading through its easy-to-follow website.
- ShareKhan has a unique system where it provides different trading platforms to different customers as per the customer’s requirement. Since it has a higher profile clientele, it gives a beneficiary where if you are a person who can invest a large amount of money, you can get a huge discount against your brokerage.
- ShareKhan also offers two different types of accounts; Classic Account and TradeTiger Account. The Classic account allows you to buy and sell stocks online. While the TradeTiger is mainly for traders who trade on a daily basis in the BSE and NSE. It also has a tie-up with 12 different banks for the online transfer of funds.
8. Kotak Securities:
- Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of the Kotak Mahindra Bank. It offers Stock Broking services throughout India. Kotak Securities offer a 3-in-1 account that allows you to open a Demat and trading account. It also provides 8 different types of accounts based on various user requirements;
- AutoInvest – This account provides investment planning in Gold ETFs ( Exchange Traded Fund), Mutual Funds, and Equities.
- Kotak Gateway – This account helps in providing investment opportunities for beginners.
- Kotak Privilege Circle – This is the premium investment account. It provides market expertise and supports through a dedicated research team.
- Kotak Freedom – This account is mostly for mutual fund investment.
- Kotak Super Saver – Flat brokerage and a Low Margin are what you can expect from this account.
- PMS (Portfolio Management Service) – For those who want to manage their accounts, this scheme is just for you.
- NRI Account – This account is beneficial for all the NRIs who have an account in India.
- Trinity Account (3-in1) – This account helps its customers enjoy three facilities such as Demat, Online Trading Account, and Bank Account at a single platform without any hassle.
9. HDFC Securities:
- HDFC Securities is an Equity Trading Company as a subsidiary of HDFC Bank. It has a unique feature just like some of the banks; the 3-in-1 feature. It allows you to merge your trading account to your existing bank account in HDFC.
- HDFC Securities is proud of its time management and is a subsidiary of HDFC. It always treats its customers as kings. Here you can ensure that you won’t waste your time and your money is in safe hands. HDFC Securities also deals with the exchange in the BSE and the NSE.
- When you buy any stock, the money for purchasing will be withdrawn from your bank account, and the shares will be transferred to your Demat account. This process ensures a smooth transition of funds without going to many places. Being a private bank makes a trustworthy bank to many businessmen and traders.
10. ICICI Securities:
- ICICI Direct is one of the largest retailers in India that deals with online trading and investments. Other services that it includes are; Equity Trading, Commodity, Currency Trading, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Fixed Deposits, and many more.
- ICICI Direct offers many brokerage plans. Some of them are; ICICI I-Secure Plan, Prime Plan, Prepaid Brokerage Plan, and Neo Plan. Neo Plan includes a flat rate brokerage system where you can get brokerage-free equity feature trades. The I-Secure plan offers flat brokerage irrespective of the turnover value. This plan is feasible for traders looking for a fixed brokerage.
- ICICI Direct Prime Plan is made to reduce the brokerage charges. It is also designed so that you can get your money instantly when you are selling your shares. Whereas in the Prepaid Plan, you have to pay your money upfront, after which you will get a discount on your brokerage.
- At ICICI Direct, unlike other services, you can manage your own Demat account. This will give you a sense of independence and freedom. With the help of this feature, you will have control of your own money.
With the help of this guide, you can choose where to invest your money and with which broker you should be in the market. If you do not get a trustworthy and reliable broker to invest in stocks and shares, then you can get pulled into the sea of stocks where there is no light.
Above mentioned brokers are some of the best brokers across India. They have branches spread to the remotest of India.