Forget about the wrong foundation shades! It is time to know more about the best foundation in India. It helps you to correct your skin tone and helps you glow differently.
Table Of Contents
- Best Foundation In India 2021
- 1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Liquid Foundation
- 2. Swiss Beauty Professional Liquid Concealer
- 3. Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation
- 4. Lakmé Absolute Skin Natural Mousse
- 5. L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Cover Foundation
- 6. Lakmé 9To5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Foundation
- 7. Wet n Wild Foundation
- 8. Lakmé 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation
- 9. L’Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation
- 10. Lakmé Invisible Finish SPF 8 Foundation
Best Foundation In India 2021
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Liquid Foundation
- Finish Type : Matte
From my personal usage, Maybelline New York Foundation is my super choice that ranks as the overall best foundation in India. Foundations are highly used by makeup artists, actors, and beauty influencers. Any foundation helps in giving an even tone to the skin.
Maybelline is a brand that has excelled in producing fantastic makeup products, including their New York, Fit Me Matte. The foundation can be used on any skin tone for a natural texture. It is also water-resistant and can be used for all the no-makeup looks.
- The lightweight formula has helped people who prefer less makeup achieve the exact tone.
- The foundation lasts for a long time and can be worn on a daily basis.
- Though the product claims to be appropriate for all skin tones, people with more fair skin struggled in blending the product on their faces.
- The quantity of the product is not up to the mark.
2. Swiss Beauty Professional Liquid Concealer
Swiss Beauty, the unbeatable foundation in India, is my next favorite brand. The product does not have any synthetic oils and waxes. After applying the product, it covers all the spots and pores, leaving breathing room for the face.
The lightweight pigments help show the highs and lows of the face that looks somewhat natural rather than no spots. All the dark circles can also be covered with the help of this product.
- Since the foundation does not have a strong fragrance, it makes the user more comfortable rather than smelly foundations.
- The applicator that comes with the product is very efficient.
- The shade range of the product is limited which makes its user range also limited.
- It takes a considerable amount of time to dry.
3. Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation
Lakme, the popular foundation, has become my perfect fit for Indian skin tone. The products are high in quality and longevity. The Perfecting Liquid Foundation is yet another product from the brand that offers top-notch quality.
It has Vitamin E that not only gives an even tone but also nourishes your face. The product is water-resistant and will blend perfectly on your face. It is also pretty lightweight, which makes it easy to use daily.
- The product offers a long-lasting effect on your skin even when you are working and sweating.
- Being cost-friendly, it is also travel-friendly. It means that it can be carried everywhere you go.
- The product cannot be used for the no-makeup looks that have been trending for quite a while now.
- The coverage of the product is not what it claims to be.
Check out the list of best face serum for glowing skin now!
4. Lakmé Absolute Skin Natural Mousse
Another product from Lakme that I admire the most is the Absolute Skin Natural Mousse. Unlike other products on the list, this product comes in the texture of mousse. Now you may wonder how mousse texture can act as a foundation? That’s what makes the foundation a unique one. It has Spf 8, which will protect you from the sun and its harmful rays. It is available in 6 shades so that it is beneficial to different skin tones. It can last for 16 hours a day.
- The smooth and natural texture of the product is the selling point.
- It not only acts as a foundation but also as a highlighter, primer, and compact. So you can get triple benefits in just one product.
- The coverage area is pretty low.
- The fragrance of the product might not be liked by all.
5. L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Cover Foundation
Next on my list is L’Oreal, the highly spoken brand in beauty products. The brand constantly comes up with many affordable products and has quality up to the mark.
The matte liquid helps in total coverage of the face. The product comes with water, sweat, and heat resistance to be used during the day. The incorporated Spf 18 protects from harmful UV rays that can cause burns and spots on your face.
- The coverage point of the product is the selling point as it covers most of the face and does not settle on any fine lines.
- The long-lasting nature of the product is another pro. Daily makeup users can definitely try it.
- The product may not be suitable for people with dry skin.
- After a point, the product may get a little patchy on the face and won’t look even tone.
6. Lakmé 9To5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Foundation
I tried Lakme 9 to 5 Primer which made me add this in the list to the best foundation in India. As the name suggests, the 9 to 5 Primer can be applied daily. The product works as a primer as well as a foundation.
It has Spf 20, which will protect from any harmful rays or dust particles. The long-wear formula ensures that the product stays on the face for an extended period. It gives a smooth finish and evens the complexion while covering any unwanted spots and dark circles.
- The product can be extremely beneficial to people with oily skin as it also acts as a primer.
- The lightweight formula makes it easy for the user and does not feel very heavy on your face.
- Though the product is from Lakme, it gets dried up pretty fast.
- The price range of the product may look a bit costly for people with no experience in purchasing beauty products.
7. Wet n Wild Foundation
Wet and Wild is the next foundation brand in India that also produces excellent beauty products. The foundation comes in the shade of bronze beige that any person can use. The coverage of the product is light and can be used for a long-lasting effect.
- The product is suitable for people with oily skin tendencies.
- The foundation spreads evenly after application and does not concentrate on pores and dark spots only.
- The smell of the product can be a bit of an issue with people who don’t prefer smelly items.
- The product feels patchy on your face after some time.
8. Lakmé 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation
Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation is the next pick that suits every skin tone. Lakme never ceases to amaze its consumers with great products. The 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse is a lightweight product that blends perfectly with every skin tone. The product is made so that it lasts all day long without causing any irritation or pain. The product is available in different shades.
- The product enhances skin tones while giving a natural look to its users.
- The lightweight formula helps in using the product daily.
- The product may not be suitable for people with dry skins.
- For people who wish to hide their acne, then this product is not advisable for them.
9. L’Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation
The True Match Liquid from L’Oreal is yet another foundation that eludes authenticity and quality. The foundation comes in a liquid state that can be blended very quickly by the user. It has Vitamin E and Spf 17 that nourishes the skin and protects it from various outside forces.
The long-lasting feature helps in keeping the foundation for a long time.
- The product is pretty beneficial to people who love smooth finishes and even skin tone.
- It gives medium to low coverage on the face.
- During the daytime, the foundation may look a little patchy.
- It may make the skin a little dry after continuous usage.
10. Lakmé Invisible Finish SPF 8 Foundation
And the final product that we have on the list that has equal weightage is the Lakme Invisible Finish. Just as the name suggests, it provides a finish that looks almost invisible. The water-based foundation does wonder on the skin and makes you look picture-ready every time you apply it. The Spf 8 protects from harmful rays that cause rashes and burns.
- The finishing of the product is quite commendable.
- As it is lightweight it becomes easy to use.
- After a point, the foundation may get oxidized.
- For some skin types, it may look patchy and dry.
These were the ten best foundations available in India and can be used daily. But if you ask us, we have a suggestion for you!
You should consider buying the Lakme 9 to 5 Primer from the above products as it has dual benefits; one of a primer and the other as a foundation. This way, you need not purchase two different products. Plus it is very affordable. So what are you waiting for? Purchase it and look Insta-perfect all day!