Air Conditioners are one of the essential home appliances in India, especially during the summer. But how will you choose them to stay for the long term? So here comes the need to know about the Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India.
Also, if you are on the way to buying your Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India, here is the list! So have a look and choose your favorite according to your needs.
Table Of Contents
- Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India 2023
- 1. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star AC
- 2. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star AC
- 3. Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
- 4. Panasonic 1 Ton 5 Star WiFi AC
- 5. Samsung 1.5 Ton 5 Star AC
- 6. Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
- 7. Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC
- 8. Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
- 9. Godrej 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
- Which Is The Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India?
Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India 2023
1. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star AC
We consider LG 1.5 Ton Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India in 2023. The annual energy consumption is only 685.26 units which helps you save more on electricity bills. The noise level is about 31 dB, ensuring a peaceful sleep.
LG is the only brand offering a 10-year warranty on the compressor along with gas charging. Moreover, you will get a warranty of 5 years on the PCB and 1 year on the product.
Finally, LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star is an excellent choice and ticks all your checkboxes (power consumption, noise level, warranty).
- A low gas indicator helps to refill the gas on time
- Lowest power-consuming AC on the list (5-star rating)
- Having the lowest noise level on the list
- 6 in 1 AI convertible lets you adjust the cooling capacities
- A large number of service centers, including Tier 3 cities
- The price is higher when compared to other models in this list.
2. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star AC
If you are a fan of Daikin, the traditional brand, this is absolutely for you. It comes with a 1-year product warranty, 5 years on PCB, and 10 year on compressor warranty.
The Daikin 5-star AC produces a noise level of about 35 dB, lower than the Samsung model(46 dB). But its annual power consumption is 966.47 units, higher than the Samsung model (749.48).
Finally, Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 star is a go-to choice for those looking for an affordable price.
- Econo mode offers energy-efficient operations
- 4-way swing helps to have uniform cooling
- The triple display feature helps you witness the estimated power consumption percentage.
- The stabilizer inside eliminates the stabilizer dependency and regulates the voltage.
- A little bit expensive for average power consumption
3. Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
With an affordable price and moderate noise, the Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star occupies the list. It includes a 1-year product warranty, 5 years PCB warranty, and a 10-year compressor warranty.
The Carrier 1.5 unit’s annual energy consumption is 964.1 units, lower than Godrej (980). The sound level is 32 dB which is okay for the price range.
- 4 in 1 flexi cool technology lets you adjust the tonnage based on weather conditions
- 100% copper and the aqua-clear coating ensures long-lasting performance
- A leakage detector notifies you earlier and provides safety
- Limited support centers (source)
4. Panasonic 1 Ton 5 Star WiFi AC
Are you in need of the Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India, along with WiFi? Then this Panasonic 1-Ton WiFi AC is for you. It comes with an annual power consumption of about 523.15 units.
The noise level of the Panasonic 5-star model is about 37 dB which is moderate. It has 1-year comprehensive product warranty, 5 years on PCB, and 10 years of compressor warranty.
Finally, this Panasonic energy-efficient model is perfect if you are a small family or planning to buy it for rooms with sizes upto 120 sq. ft.
Note – Only a few Panasonic ACs come with 10 years warranty, so we have listed this 1 Ton AC model.
- It supports voice commands to control the AC functions
- Offering 7 stages of cooling (converti7), so you can adjust it according to your needs.
- 100% copper coils help in faster heat exchange
- Stabilizer-free operation upto 290V
- Suitable for small-sized rooms upto 120 sq. ft
- It comes with 1 Ton, but some other brands offer 1.5 Tons under the price range.
5. Samsung 1.5 Ton 5 Star AC
If you want the Best 10 Year Warranty AC in India from Samsung, then go with this Samsung 1.5 Ton. But ready to ignore the noise level of 46 dB as it is higher than LG 1.5 Ton (31 dB).
Suitable for medium-sized rooms upto 150 sq. ft, the Samsung AC consumes 749.48 units annually. It offers a warranty of 1 year on the product, 10 years on the compressor, and 1 year on the condenser.
Finally, Samsung 1.5 Ton 5 Star AC with good annual energy consumption is an apt choice for those who tolerate the noise level.
- 5 convertible cooling modes help you adjust the power inputs
- Wider blades, fans, and inlets make you enjoy faster cooling
- Triple protector plus enables you to withstand voltage fluctuations
- Copper tubes inside the unit provide 7.5 times better corrosion resistance
- No explicit mentions of the PCB warranty
6. Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
Blue star 1.5-ton ac comes with the highest energy consumption (1002.84) on the list. It has a 1-year warranty on the product, 1 year on the condenser, and 10 years on the compressor.
Even though there is a unique acoustic jacket design, the noise level is high, about 45 dB, compared to Godrej (40 dB) and Lloyd (43 dB).
- 4 in-1 cooling modes help you run the AC as per the comfort
- 100% copper coils and tubes ensure a good cooling performance
- No PCB warranty
- Though there is an eco mode, power consumption is high
- Energy efficiency is poor
- Higher noise level (45 dB)
7. Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC
Next on our list is Lloyd’s 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC with a 43 dB noise level, slightly less than Bluestar (45 dB). It includes 1-year product warranty and 10 years of compressor warranty.
Moreover, the annual energy consumption is 911 units, which is higher than Samsung (749.48), Daikin (966.47), and LG (685). The Lloyd Inverter AC in India 2023 has 5 in 1 convertible mode where you can adjust the cooling capacities.
- A low gas detector helps to identify the issues at ease
- The stabilizer-free operation helps to eliminate voltage fluctuations
- The filter cleaning alarm notifies you to clean the filter in the indoor unit
- 100% copper offers durability and resistance to corrosion
- Only 2-way air swing, whereas some other models include a 4-way swing
- No information about the PCB warranty
8. Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
If you are looking for the Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India but at an affordable price, then Voltas 1.5 ton is the right choice.
Voltas Vectra Platina AC consumes an annual energy of about 975.26 units, higher than Lloyd’s (911 units). You will get a 1-year warranty on the product and 10 years warranty on the compressor. But ready to bear with the noise level of about 47 dB compared to Daikin (35 dB), Lloyd (43 dB), and Carrier (32 dB).
- Budget-friendly model
- 4 in 1 adjustable mode makes you comfortable by choosing the cooling capacity
- Turbo cooling ensures uniform cooling and faster cooling
- No PCB warranty
- The noise level is exceptionally high (47 dB)
9. Godrej 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC
The Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India from Godrej comes with a 40 dB noise level. It has a 1-year warranty on the product and 10 year warranty on the compressor.
The annual energy consumption of this Godrej 1.5 Ton AC is 980.37 units, which is almost similar to voltas (975). 100% copper coils and pipes do not corrode quickly.
- Two sensors (one on the unit and one on the remote)
- Built-in anti-dust filters eliminate even small dust and dirt
- Cheapest AC on this list
- Although there are BLDC fans, the noise level is moderate only.
- No details about the PCB warranty
Which Is The Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India?
Buying the Best AC With 10 Year Warranty India is vital as it never makes you spend money on it further. It is a one-time investment.
Hence, our research concludes that LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC is the best! As it not only comes with a 10-year warranty but also includes free gas charging which any other models do not give.
Moreover, the LG 5-star model consumes very low energy annually (685.26 units), thus making you save more on EB bills. It has the lowest noise level (31 dB), and this is an added advantage.