Sign up with Angel One with our Angel One Referral Code, SGAAN, and get gift vouchers worth up to Rs 600. Here is our guide on Angel One Referral Code.
Angel One is a great trading and investment platform in India and has been around for many years. If you are looking forward to opening an account with Angel One, you have certainly made a great decision. But how about getting something extra, and honestly, who wouldn’t like it?
Angel One provides you with a lot of extra benefits from time to time, and it starts right from the sign-up. Angel One gives you a chance to get gift vouchers worth up to Rs 600 on your sign-up when you sign up using our Angel One Referral Code, SGAAN. Isn’t that exciting?
I am sure you must be wondering how you can claim it. Claiming the Angel One deal is ridiculously simple, and I will guide you on that.
USE COUPON SGAAN
Table Of Contents
Angel One Referral Code 2022
Using our Angel One Referral Code, SGAAN, you can get up to gift vouchers worth Rs 600, and on top of that, you can share your Angel One Referral Code with your friends to get more gift vouchers after signing up with Angel One. Many people have already made the most out of the Angel One Referral Code, and you can do it too, since the process is pretty simple.
How to Claim the Angel One Referral Code Deal?
A lot of you may think that the process of claiming the Angel One Referral Code is a little hard, but this isn’t true. All it takes to get started is to get to the sign-up page, enter our Angel One Referral Code, and fill in other details. It’s time to walk you through the sign-up process, but before we get to the steps, you need to keep the following things handy:
- Scanned copies of Aadhaar card & PAN card
- Your mobile number linked with your Aadhaar Card
- Canceled Cheque
- Latest Bank Statement
Once you have the above things handy, here are some important steps that you need to follow:
- To get started, you can open the Angel One app on your mobile and click on Open Free Demat Account.
- Next, you can enter your Name, Mobile No., City and enter our Angel One Referral Code, SGAAN in the Introducer code field.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number and you can verify your mobile number by entering the OTP in the required field on the sign-up page.
- Next, you will need to enter the details of your Date of Birth, PAN, Email Address, and Bank Account.
- After that, you will need to fill in some more details such as your annual income, occupation, gender, Marital status.
- You will need to upload a scanned copy of your PAN and your bank statement. However, a bank statement is optional.
- After that, you will be redirected to the esign page wherein you only have to click on Proceed and you will be redirected to the NSDL page wherein you will need to enter your Aadhaar card number
- Besides, you will need to agree to all terms and conditions and verify using the OTP which will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- After that, you will be presented with the POA page and all you have to do here is select Self Courier and you will a prompt, “Congratulations you have successfully created Angel broking account”
- You should receive your client ID and password in about 30 to 60 minutes.
How To Refer And Earn With Angel One?
Once you sign up with Angel Broking using our Angel Referral Code, SGAAN, you will get vouchers worth up to Rs 600, and further, you can get more vouchers by referring Angel broking to your friends. Here is how you can do it:
- Open your Angel One app and log in to your account
- Next, click on the menu and get to the option, Refer and earn
- You can click on Refer and earn, enter your client code, and hit Generate Link
- Now, you will have a referral link to share with your friends and each time they sign up using your referral code, you get a gift voucher. How cool is that?
- Besides, it’s wise to note down your Introducer code, and the way you can get it is by opening your referral link and copying the code which lies at the end of the URL.
- That way, you can share both referral link and Introducer Code
Why Should You Choose Angel One?
Angel One comes with many Pros, and there are a lot of reasons for choosing this platform. Here are some of them:
- Angel One charges Rs 20 per order across all segments and exchanges
- The platform doesn’t charge you for any fund transfer
- The Margin trading feature allows you to trade more than your actual buying capacity
- Angel One is available on the web and mobile platforms and you can trade on the go.
- The platform comes with an advanced trading terminal with many advanced technical analysis tools.
- Angel One provides users with free research and advisory, and research reports from experts.
- Most importantly, Angel One has been around for more than 30 years now and has its presence across 100 cities in India.
Angel One Referral Code Summary
Getting gift vouchers worth up to Rs 600 using our Angel One Referral Code, SGAAN is certainly a great deal for anyone looking forward to starting with Angel One. Besides, you can earn more by sharing your referral link and Introducer Code with your friends.
I have provided you with a step-by-step guide on the Angel One sign-up process. I am sure you don’t have any confusion about the sign-up process. Most importantly, Angel One is a reliable trading and investment platform. The platform comes with many advantages and offers a user-friendly experience.